Chapter 4

Harry's Pov

Omg, omg what does he want to talk about? He's looking at me with sad eyes, what is their to be sad about? I'm fine, nothings wrong, I'm just going to the hotel to end my pain. I can tell Niall senses my fear and grabs my hand. Oh why did he do that? He made it worse. He pulls my to the couch and sits down. He motions for me to sit next to him and I do.

"Hey so I know that things have been a bit weird between us since... well you know. And I know we've already kind of talked about it but I just wanted to say that I haven't been able to stop thinking about it."

What does he mean? Wait! Maybe he likes me. I don't say anything to he can keep talking.

"I mean, not in a weird way obviously. I'm straight, we all are here but I can't stop think about it because I know what you're doing."

Millions of emotions are going through my head right now. I want to cry because he just said that he's straight and that he thinks I am. But I also was to scream because he knows something.

"I know that you think I hate you and that kiss ruined our friendship but don't worry. That kiss was stupid and meaningless. It was an accident and it'll never happen again. It didnt ruin anything we have. You are one of my best friends Harry. Our friendship means that world to me and bla bla bla"

The rest he says to me I space out. I just keep hearing the word "friend" "friendship". I hate that word. I need something to get my mind off of Niall. I could go to the hotel room and do what she told me to do. But.... Niall just said he cared for me. Even if it's just in a friendship way, I cringe at the word. I'm not going to end it. I just need something to keep my mind off Niall. I need to like someone else. I hug Niall him mid sentence and having no idea what he just said. I hug him for a few seconds before he returns the hug.

"Thanks Niall, let's go into the hotel with boys"

" I'll meet you there, I need to grab something"

"K"

I walk off the bus and looks for something or better someone to take away my feelings for Niall. I see a girl with a camera looking at me jumping up and down. A fan, I walk to her and smile. Time to bring out flirty Styles.

"Hey love, would you like me to sign that" I say pointing to her One Direction poster.

She nods. I sign it and as she starts to walk away I decide to do something crazy.

"How old are you?"

"19"

"Would you mind fallowing me?"

She nods and I grab her hand and pull her to the side of the hotel.

"Why did you bring me here Styles?" She winks at me.

"I think you know my ways gorgeous." I put I hand on he butt and pull her closer to me. She smiles and gives out a small laugh. I god this feels so wrong. But I have to do it. For Niall.

"I hear that you're really good with your hands."she starts to move her hands down my body. I shiver at her touch.

I don't say anything I just push her to the way and connect my lips to her. The kiss starts out slow and soft but I know I'll have to do more to get over Niall so I deepen the kiss and become more aggressive. I bring my lips down to her neck, bitting at it leaving a red mark. I hear a moan escape her lips. I feel her hands go down to my member. Which is becoming hard, I forced it but it's there. She slowly unbuttons my belt and reaches her hand down there.

I feel as she grabs my friend, and rubs it slowly, causing me to moan. I keep kissing her with my hands still on her butt. She moves her hand in up and down patterns and It feels amazing. Somehow I'm shirtless at this point and she is as well. I feel myself about to give in and smile as I kiss her lips. My mouth makes it way to her chest. But before I get down there her motions become faster causing my hips to thrust and give out a loud moan. I feel my insides come out and she looks at my with a smile. I smile back and move back into a kiss when I hearing a trash can fall to the ground. We both quickly flinch and she removes her hand from my pants. I quickly zip my pants back up and put a shirt on. She does that same and before I run into the hotel I manage to get her number and a quick kiss.

I run into the hotel and try to cover the embarrassment on my face, someone saw us, oh god. I need to tell someone, I regret what I did but I know I'll see her again. I need to get ride of my feelings for Niall. And doing this with her will help. I don't even know her name.

I go to my room and see all the boys sitting on my bed laughing. They lol up at me and smile.

"Styles, what took you so long?" Asks Louis

I smile and say nothing but they all got the clue. I sit on the bed next to Niall and see that he's looking at his phone. I tap him on the shoulder and he looks at me and his eyes were puffy. Like he was crying, but why?