Chapter 24

Harry's Pov

Piper puts her underwear back on and walks away from me. "Did you enjoy that sweetie?" She asks.

I say nothing, I just glare at her, I can feel my sweat dripping off my face and into the ground.

"Oh, we're not going to say anything, okay, but I know you did."

I choose to speak this time, "against my will, you drugged me."

"True, but still."

Now this time I let out a small laugh, "Is your life so bad that you need to drug me, a gay man to actually have sex with you?"

Piper walks to me again and slowly gets to my eye level on the ground. She stares into my eyes and gives me an evil smile. "I have my reasons."

"And what are those may I ask?"

"That's for me to know and you to maybe find out." Then Piper walks up the stairs leaving me alone once again.

I don't know how long I've been here, I've lost track of time, Pipers been at this sex thing for maybe a week or so. I get daily beatings I think, but again I've lost track of time.

I notice that I'm still naked on the ground but I don't care, I've lost all motivation to do anything, including putting my pants on. I know I'm going to die down here. The police are going to find my rotting body weeks after Piper and the boys leave. Then the top story of the day will be "pop singer dead, thousands of fans happy to get rid of the gay one", okay maybe it won't be exactly that but it's pretty close.

I hear someone come down the stairs and see Frank. He walks up to me and I bring my body to the wall behind me. "You know you have two more days till Saturday, then you're dead. Hopefully your friends pull through with the money."

"You're not going to let my go, even if you get the money." I glare at him.

Frank puts his hand to his heart and sighs. "Harry, I though we were friends, you have no faith or trust in me." I say nothing. Then Frank laughs and gets the bat. Time or beating whatever I tell myself as the first hit happens.

Nialls Pov

"Boys we know where they want the money to go." Paul tells us.

"Where!?" We all yell in unison.

"At this newspaper stand in the park. They wrote directions with the tape they gave the news. They want us to put the money there then leave. And they'll get the money later and drop Harry at the station. They said if the money has a tracer or if they even sense someone watching them that Harry's dead."

"How can we trust them!" Louis yells.

Paul shakes his head, "We don't but it's the only way to save Harry."

"I say we have the place surrounded so they have no choice but to hand Harry over." Liam says.

"Guys but they could kill Harry." I mumble.

"Ya but no Harry means no money so I say we do it." Liams says in return.

"Guys if Harry dies because of this...I'm never going to forgive myself." I start to cry, something I'm used to at this point.

Liam gives me a hug, "Dont worry Nialler, we'll get him. Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow." I repeat.