Chapter 33

Harry's Pov

Okay Harry all you need to do is go in there, trick her and get the address. It's not that hard. I feel myself get sweaty, I feel a tear fall down my cheek as I walk into her room. When I enter I see Piper on the couch texting someone. It must be Tod.

"Hey, Piper." I say, she looks at my and makes a annoying noise.

"Why are you here?"

"Well I'm not really talking to any of the boys, so I have nobody to talk to." I sit next to her.

"Well find a way to entertain yourself without bothering me."

"Okay."

Before I can say something else Piper stands up. "I'm having shower. Don't do anything stupid."

I nod. Piper leaves for the bathroom and I look out the window. I can't do this. Just as I'm about to leave I hear her phone ring. I look over and see that it's still open and that she got a text. From Tim, it has to be him.

I pick it up and read the texts, most of them are Piper saying how they won. Then I see it, an address. I pull out my phone and write it down then I hear the bathroom door open and I go to the camera on the phone.

"What are you doing asshole?!" Piper yells behind me.

"I was just seeing if I had something in my teeth." I put her phone down.

"Well don't touch my phone, you got it!" I nod.

"I can't believe that we got 20 million for you, how are you worth that much to anyone. Yours worthless, stupid and gay. You ruin the band, make them less popular. You can't sing, dance, act, you can't do anything. All you do is pout because you're depressed, well why don't you just do everyone a favor and finish it off, don't stop, keeping going till you fall to the ground dead!" Then Piper pressed he necklace, I fall to the ground and she leaves for her shower.

********

I run into my room crying. Why did I think I could do it, face her. How did we think that we could win, get her and Tod in jail and gone forever. Because of me we wont, because she's right, I'm weak, and I should end it.

I go to the bathroom and find my razor and I just start cutting up my arms. No more stopping, no more going slowly. My arms are covered in blood and I start to feel light headed. One more cut, that'll do it. As I'm placing the razor over my arms I feel arms wrap around me and hear a soothing voice.

"Harry stop, just stop."