Chapter 37

Harry's POV

No no no no, this can't be happening! I going to die, I'm going to die here as the other boys are looking for the guy right in front of me.

"Hey Haz, been a while." Tod comes to me and gives me a hug. I stay frozen.

"Come in, is that how you treat an old friend?" I say and do nothing.

"Harry!" Tod yells as a feel a pain all over my body. That stupid necklace! I hug Tod as quickly as possible for the pain to stop. He's sweaty, and smells awful.

"There you go old pal." He let's go.

"I'm not your pal." I glare at him." Tod goes and sits on the couch.

"Sure you are, we had unforgettable moments in that basement. Memories that will last a lifetime."

"That may be so, but none were happy. Your scared me and you know that." Tod chuckles at this.

"I guess I do. Okay time to go right Piper?" Tod gets up.

"Go, go where!" I yell as Tod grabs my arm.

"Well your a liability, so Tod and I need to flee and you have a seat in the dump."

"Dump?"

"Sorry I meant your dead body has a seat." Both Piper and Tod laugh and I feel all the blood being drained from my face.

"Open the door Tod!"

Yep I'm dead. She just admitted it. Great. Tod opens the door and I'm ready for my fate. But instead of seeing a empty doorway in front of us. I see Niall, one hand on the frame the other on his hip.

"Where do you two think you're going?"

Tod pushes me back as a smile. Nialls here.

"What are you doing here, you're supposed to be looking for him." Piper points to Tod. Niall smiles and walks closer to us.

"Well we were going to leave but then we realized that you aren't dumb enough to leave your phone open with the exact address to Tod. And I wasn't about to leave my boyfriend with a psychotic bitch."

"We?" Piper asks. Niall smiles even more as police officers come running through the open door. Piper and Tod and pushed to the ground and Niall run to me.

"Are you okay love?"

I'm stunned, but still manage to nod.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You had to believe it so we could get her, so we could win." Niall gives me a big hug. He makes me feel warm. I smile.

"We won." I whisper to myself. "It's all over."

"Yes Haz, we won." Niall whispers back to me.

Authors note

I'm so sorry how long this took me to write. I completely forgot about writing a new chapter to be honest. Sadly this is the second to last chapter. I started this story almost 2 years ago not knowing what direction I wanted to take it in. Thank you love for the readers that have stuck with me through it all. I appreciate each and ever one of you. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and enjoyed this story. Please vote and comment, and tell others about it.