Chapter 18

Harry's Pov

Shit shit shit shit, this can't be happening. What do I say! I can't just stand here looking at him. Do I tell him the truth? No! That's definitely the wrong solution. Well I should probably say something.

"Wha- what are you talking about?" I ask

Niall looks at me, just staring into my eyes. God this isn't helping with my crush. Harry focus!

"Hello Niall, you with me?" I say trying to get him go speak.

Niall sighs, "Just answer me this, do you cut?"

I shake my head quickly, "Nope, why would you say that?"

"Well I was talking to Piper and she said she saw..."

"Wait what!?" I interrupt. "Piper said this?"

"Yes, she said she saw scars on you when you guys were... you know. And then she got into how she felt bad and wanted to help you so she said yes to coming with you in tour. It was a lot of information in a short amount of time and I just need to know if it's true okay. Do you cut?" Niall rambles.

I look down, I feel tears forming in my eyes. He just said what he said.

"Harry"

I look up, I feel dead inside, numb.

"Piper felt sorry for me. That's why she's with me isn't it, she felt bad?" I say the tears now falling.

Niall seemed to realize what I was saying and quickly had a changed expression to his face.

"What! No no no that's not what I'm saying Harry!"

I ignore him. "I knew it, how could anyone ever love me when I'm this." I point to my body.

"No Harry."

"Niall stop! I know what you think of me, I'm the womanizer right? The one in the band that sleeps with woman after woman. And don't say it's not true cause I heard you say it to Liam. And you're right!" I yell now totally crying.

"Harry I wasn't right, I was angry and said stupid things, things that aren't true." Niall puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Niall don't, I also heard what you said about Liam questioning your sexual interests."

"Harry I don't like you calm down." This time Nialls voice is stern which makes me take a few steps back.

"Harry sorry for my tone, I mean you knew what. And you have a girlfriend so." Nialls now laughing.

"Niall you said that fa...fa...gays are gross and are not right." More tears falling down, but my voice is quite.

"Harry I didn't mean it, again I was angry, but why do you care?"

"Because I'm gay Niall!" I yell

"What?" Nialls quite now.

"I'm gay... I'm gay for you. I like you. I really really like you Niall. For months I've watched you be with all these girls and it killed me. So I would go get girls to forget you but it never worked. Because I'm crazy for you Niall James Horan!"

Harry that's...that's bad."

"I know"

"No Harry but like bad. How could you like me. That's gross. This will ruin the band. Nobody would ever support this band if they knew there was a gay in the band. You shouldn't feel this way, it's so wrong. It's disgusting Harry. How are you not disgusted with yourself!"

"I am, I am Niall, don't you get it." I lift my sleeve. Showing all my cuts. "I cut myself Niall, I cut myself, the other boys found out and now they think I stopped but Liam still knows. He watches me do it, when I feel tempted he watches. I know that this isn't right. But I thought if I dated Piper all these feelings would go away. And I thought is was going to work. I though she loved me, but now I'm finding out she felt bad for me. Which is fucking fantastic!"

And with that I run away from Niall and out of the building. I run around a corner and keep running till I see a bench and I sit on it. Niall hates me. What's wrong with me, why did I tell him? My life is ruined, why am I such a freak? My eyes hurt from crying so much. I stand up from the bench and stop to walk back to the building know that that boy's must be worried about me. As I walk around the corner again when I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head and start to feel light headed. My vision starts to blur and I fall to my knees. I then fall to my face, my eyes slowly start to close. The last thing I hear is a deep laugh.

Please vote and comment. Big cliffhanger, what's going to happen? Thanks for the support