Chapter 21

Liams Pov

"Omg what are we going to do, Harry's gone, he's probably scared to death, out there, in the world, alone!? This is all my fault!" Niall says pacing the room.

"No argument there." Zayn says.

"Nope" Louis agrees.

"Boys this isn't anyone's fault, Harry chose to leave the building, we didn't make him." I say trying to calm everyone down. Even thought I was terrified for Harry I had to look calm for the boys.

"But Niall the one who called him disgusting!" Louis yells pointing to Niall.

"I don't think I said that exactly." He whispers.

"That's not the point, Niall he's crazy for you and it probably took at he had to tell you and that's how to chose to react!" Louis yells again now walking closer to Niall.

"I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have reacted that way, it was just a surprise I guess, I didn't know what to say."

"Whatever." Louis walks away from Niall and sits down putting his face in his hands.

"Boys we told the police everything we know." I say.

"Which isn't a lot so how that fuck is that going to help Harry!" Zayn now speaks.

"It has to, it just has too, Harry's strong, he will get through this. And we will find him."

"Liam, Harry's breaking, he has been for years now, we all know that, at least now we all do." Louis glares to Niall. "I'm not sure Harry is strong enough, he's going to believe every bad thing this person is saying to him, he could hurt himself even more then he already has."

"About him hurting himself, why didn't you guys tell me, I could have him." Niall says now speaking a little louder.

"I'm sorry Niall." I say "we promised him we wouldn't. And the other boys thought he stopped. And I know I shouldn't have let him keep doing it but I knew he wouldn't stop so I just thought that if I was there I could help him at his worst time." I start to cry. I can't stop putting on a brave face, not now.

"I get it Liam, your heart was in the right place." Zayn says as he puts a arm around me.

"Guys, does Piper know about any of this?" Louis asks. We all look at each other, nobody knowing the answer.

"I think Paul went to go get Piper from the tour bus but that was a while ago." I say, just then Paul walks past the room.

"Hey Paul, where's Piper?" I ask.

Paul stops walking, "I don't know boys, she wasn't on the bus nor at the hotel, she's missing."

"You don't think she got taken as well?" Niall ask.

"I hope not." Zayn says.

************

Harry's Pov

I slowly open my eyes. Everything hurts, and I remember exactly what happened. Each punch, kick, words said, I remember it all. I look around the room and noticed I'm not in the chair anymore. I'm sitting on the ground and theirs a chain attached to my right foot.

Just then I hear people walking downstairs, 3 pair of footsteps.

I see Frank and Tod first, they walk up to me and I can see their ugly faces, smiling and looking at me like I'm a animal behind glass at a zoo. I then see a smaller figure walk from behind them. They stand in the dark so I can't see them.

"Hello Harry." The person says.

Right then I knew exactly who the voice belonged to. My heart stops and I feel even more frightened then I did before.

"P-P- Piper?"

"Hey sweetie."