Chapter 8

Nialls Pov

When I see him kiss her I feel anger build inside of me. I don't know why but all I want to do now is go a hit her. But I can't cause she's a girl and that wouldn't be right. And because I'm not jealous! Come on Niall stop with this jealous crap. If Harry's happy then that's all that matters. Especially since he's been really upset the last few days. I'm not gay, I like girls.

I realize that the boys are already outside waiting for our ride to the photo shoot. I must have spaced out. I notice that Liam is talking to Harry and it looks like his annoyed or upset with him. I see Harry kind of yelling at Liam which causes me to run and go see what's going on.

"Woah boys, what's up?" I ask placing a hand on Harry's shoulder. He flinches away from it and glare at me.

"Don't touch me, and it's none of your business anyway. You don't care. I thought you wanted me to stay away from you!" Harry tells me.

It takes me a minute to realize what he's talking about when I remember that I never actually apologized for what I said last night.

Liam walks away leaving us alone. "Look Harry I'm sorry about last night. I was upset about something and took my anger out on you. I shouldn't have done that. Know that I didn't mean anything I said last night. I was out of it. I'm sorry." I say looking down at my feet.

Harry doesn't say anything so I just keep staring at me feel waiting for a response.

"It's fine Niall. I get it. Thanks for apologizing." He says.

I feel tons of weight come off my shoulders and I give him a big hug. He laughs. "Niall you good bro?"

"Ya I'm just happy you're not made at me." I say letting go of him. I look into his eyes, they are filled with joy but pain. Why is he in pain? Is he still mad at me? I find my eyes going down his face and to his lips. I feel a urge to kiss them. I need to. I quickly take that though out of my head and decide to say something before Harry realizes what I was looking at.

"So Harry, you and that girl, what's going on?" I ask with a face smile, though I don't really know why it's fake. I see Harry clunch up and get a little uncomfortable. I start to regret my question.

"Um"..... Harry says. "Her name is Piper, I met her yesterday. She's really great, I like her a lot." He says with a smile smile.

"Well I hope you like her considering the sounds we all heard last night from your room." Harry's jaw drops and he looks worried now.

"Yo-you heard th-that." He stutters. I let out a small laugh and nod. "No need to be embarrassed Harry, we've all done it."

And with that our ride arrives and we all get into the car. I sit in the back and Harry sits next to me. Liam tells us the ride will be about 45 minutes so we have some time to kill. I'm relieved to hear this cause I didn't sleep well last night and got like no sleep and am exhausted. So I close me eyes and let me head fall to wherever it wants. I feel my head fall onto a shoulder, Harry's shoulder. A small smile forms onto my lips and I fall into a deep peaceful sleep.

********

"Niall babe.... uh we're here" I feel someone tap my shoulder a little. I groan and shake me head. "No I'm tired"

"Sorry Niall but we're already late, we need to get going." The same voice says. I open my eyes to meet Harry's and I feel my breathing stop. His eyes are just so beautiful. I could stare at them all day. Wait! What! Niall stop that! With that I quickly run out of the car leaving a very confused Harry in it.

Authors Note

Sorry for the long wait. I've been really busy with school and have had writers block. Not a good combination. I hope you like this chapter. It's more of a filler chapter but I have really good ideas for future chapters. Everyone stay safe! The one direction anniversary is so soon. I can't wait!