Chapter 31

Nialls Pov

"Liam, somethings not right, he's not okay!"

"I know Niall but we need to be there for him."

"We can't be there if he hates us!"

It's been another week since Harry left the hospital and it has just gotten worse. Harry doesn't even talk to us and when he does it's quick and short. He's always with Piper.

"Did you seen him yesterday when we were watching the movie?"

Liam sighs and nods.

"He looked uncomfortable, Piper kept getting closer to him and he just looked, unwell."

"I know Niall."

Just then there was a knock at the door, Paul walks in with Louis and Zayn behind him.

"What's wrong?" I ask Louis.

"Don't know, he just told us we needed to tell us something."

All us boys sit in the living room area and Paul stands in front of all of us.

"Okay boys, I got some news about Harry."

"What?" I ask now worried.

"I got a call from the doctor a little bit ago, they told me some results from the tests they took of Harry." I can tell Paul's nervous. He stops speaking and takes a deep breath. "There were signs of human dna in Harry."

"What does that mean Paul?" Liam asks.

"It means Harry had some sort of sexual experience when being gone, and they don't know yet who it was, Harry could have been raped."

My mouth drops, I instantly start to cry, I feel Louis arms wrap around me.

"This can't be, my sweet Harry, he's been through so much this can't be happening to him."

"No Niall, no it shouldn't." Louis whispers in my ear.

Just then Harry walks in and we all stare.

"What's up guys."

"Harry sit down now!" I yell, "please." I say this time soft and sweet.

Harry makes a stern expression and I can tell he's about to leave but when he sees my face he fallows my introductions.

"Okay." He sits down.

"Harry we know." Liam says. Harry face is stern again.

"What?"

"We know you were...raped."

Harry's face seems to lighten up which was weird.

"Oh."

"Okay stop all of this." I yell. All the boys look at me.

"What is it Niall?" Louis asks.

"This isn't right, did you see his face, he was relieved when we told him what we found out? It was like he though something else was wrong."

"Niall calm down." Liam says.

"No! I will not calm down, look at him, he's clearing not happy and is lying to us. Let me think, Liam we talked about yesterday with the movie right?"

"Ya" he says quietly.

"Harry looked uncomfortable around Piper, the whole time. It was mostly anytime she got close to him" I close my eyes and imagine the scene, I imagine Piper and Harry. She moved closer to him and he got uncomfortable. No wait, her necklace, she played with it and Harry got uncomfortable.

"Her necklace."

"What about it?" Liam asks.

"Did any of you guys see Harry got that necklace for Piper, she wears it all the time and is always playing with it?"

"I guess." Louis says.

I walk up to Harry, he's sitting in the couch and looking at his feet.

"Harry, you can tell us the truth."

"I can't." He mumbled.

"Harry did you get that necklace for Piper?"

"Yes."

"No...no you didn't, I don't believe you. You're not happy with her, I can tell."

Harry doesn't say anything.

I look at the other guy.

"Did any of you see Piper in the video, did you see anything that showed she was there?"

The guys think. "No actually." Zayn says.

"Exactly, Piper couldn't have been there, the only signs of it were when the police found her and Harry. She had a bruise on her eye and Harry had one on his fist. Those matchup, Piper said that the other guy punched her so Harry punched him. But we haven't seen the other guy, so we don't actually know! Now the only question is why, why was she there?" I think then it pops into my head.

"Unless she's with them." I mumble.

"What was that?" Liam asks.

"Unless she's with them!"7 say loudly, Harry lifts his head up and looks at me.

"What?!" Louis yells.

I sit down next to Harry again and this time he looks at me again.

"Am I right, tell me I'm right?" Harry sighs and gives a small nod, then starts to cry.

I hug him and he leans into my shoulder and puts his neck Into my neck.

"Harry explain please." Liam asks.

"I'll tell you if you promise to act the same around Piper, like you don't know."

"Why?" Louis asks.

"Please."

We all nod.

"Okay it started a little after I woke up..."