Chapter 7

Harry's Pov

I push Piper onto the bed, causing her to giggle. After I called her the boys all left the room and I went outside where we met, and now we're here. I know what's about to go down and I'm dreading it, but it has to be done. So I kiss her neck making my way down her body. And I let her take of my clothing off piece by piece. And I fake the smiles and the enjoyment when we have sex.

Nialls Pov

I'm in my room crying, why the hell did I say those things?! I didn't mean any of them, it was all so random. It was just seeing Harry with that girl made me angry. She didn't deserve Harry, Harry is too good for her. Harry needs someone that knows him for him and not his fame. She's probably out with her friends right now telling them how she gave Harry a hand job, they're probably all giggling about it at a bar or something. That's not what Harry deserves!

"Why do I care of much?" I ask myself. That's when the boys all run into my room looking pissed.

"Are you out of your fucking mind, how could you say those things to him, saying him a fag, seriously!!" Zayn screams out shoving me to the wall.

Liam being daddy directioner pulls Zayn off of me also looking annoyed, just not as violent.

"Niall talk to us, what's going on?" He says calmly.

I shake my head and sit down on the bed.

"I don't know, I was just angry and took it out on him." I say.

"Why were you angry?" Liam asks sitting next to me.

Should I tell him the truth, saying how I say Harry and that girl and felt jealous, they would get the wrong idea and think that I like him. Which I don't!

"I hit my toe on the bus and it hurt." I lie.

"Ohhh man that must have hurt." Louis says. I nod.

"You should go apologize to him." Liam suggests.

I agree and walk out of my hotel room and go down the hall to his. When I get to the door and about to knock I hear a loud moan.
"Ohhhhh Harry yessssss!!!!!"
It's a girl. "Oh my god Harry! Yessss thaaattts the spot!"

My jaw drops, was Harry with the girl. Was he.... with her.... seriously. The other boys walk up to me looking confused and when they hear what I'm hearing they all understand my face.

"Oh wait, that's why he called the girl." Louis says. Liam shots him a look. I turn about and walk back to me room. The boys all going to there's. I get ready for bed and all I can think is about Harry and that girl. Why did it hurt me so much thinking about them together. I'm not gay, I like girls. I think about this till fall asleep.

************
The next morning

Harry's Pov

I feel a body in my arms, I roll over and get closer to it. I open my eyes and see Piper, I frown remembering last night, we had 3 rounds and by the end of the third one I was exhausted. It felt nice obviously but it felt wrong at the some time. I get up and have a shower. I bursh my teeth and hair and then leave the bathroom and see that Pipers awake. She's smiling and it under the covers probably cause she's still naked. I walk up to her and give her a gentle kiss on the lips causing her to blush.

"Hey, I had a good time last night." She says.

"Me too. Do you want to go down to the lobby and get a coffee or something, I have a photo shoot later at 10 so it'll have to be quick?" I ask her.

She nods and get up with the blanket wrapped around her. She goes into the bathroom and I fall to the bed in relief. I mean she seems like a nice enough girl, I'm this could definitely work if I tried really hard. I get dressed in some jeans and a blue shirt and give Piper one of my sweatshirts to wear. We head down together and in the elevator I grab her hands and I can see her blush. Ya this could work.

When both order a coffee and a muffin and find a table to sit at. We talk about our interests and hobbies. I learn that Piper is actually a model that travels a lot but is also takes college classes with a study of the arts. We have a lot in common surprisingly and I'm actually having a good time talking to her. She's making me laugh which I haven't done a real one in a while. After about an hour and talking I look at the time and see that I have to go.

"Sorry but I need to go." I say. She looks at me with puppy dog eyes and frowns.

"Can I have a kiss first." She asks.

I lean in across the table and give her a kiss, I see a fan take a picture of us and I don't care. The world should know about this, then nobody will think I'm gay, especially Niall.

Piper and I both get up and I walk her out of the hotel. I asked her if she has everything and she said yes.

"I'll get my hoody back the next time I see you alight."

"Yes of course." She says laughing.

After she leaves I turn around and see the all the boys looking at me. They each have confused expressions on their faces. I look at each of them individually till I reach Nialls face and all the happiness I was just feeling leaves.