Chapter 5

Nialls Pov

After Harry left the bus I ran to the back of the bus and grabbed my phone charger, I was definitely going to need that if I the boys and I were planning on doing an all nighter. Once I grabbed my charger I sat on the couch for a second. I though about Harry's face when I told him I knew what was going on. He had a face of fear and worry, then as I kept talking he looked upset and lost in his thoughts. But I think that our talk helped him, I mean he practically ran of the bus skipping.

I got of the bus and thanked our driver and started walking to the hotel doors when I heard a small moan. WTF, we did I hear a moan outside of a hotel? I stop thinking about it and continue walking when I hear a louder one. I stop and walk the direction it came from. I don't know what I expected to find, probably like some drunk teens hitting it off. I was half right, there were 2 teens, they just looked completely sober and one was my best friend.

I watch as I see Harry and this girl making out, his hands on her butt pushing her against the wall. I felt my heart break and a tear fall down my face, I feel like I just got hit by a bus and can't move, I want to look away but my eyes are glued. I move closer trying to see where her hands were, what I saw made me gasp. Her hands in his pants moving up and down, a smile on her face and Harry with his head back and his eyes closed. I try to get closer but tripped and hit the trash can in front of me. I quickly turn around not looking back.

As I got into the lobby I realized that I was crying. Why I don't know. It wasn't like I had feelings for Harry, that would be wrong. I should feel happy for Harry, especially since he's been acting sad lately. But for some reasons I'm not, I feel kind of empty inside, after watching his beautiful, sold lips kissing that girl. Her hands all in his nice curly hair and making their way down to his... wait what! Why am I thinking this? Harry's just a friend, more of a brother really.

I walk into our hotel room and see all the boys on one of the beds, they're watching a movie about a man trying to find treasure. I do t ask them what it is cause my brain is too focused on what I just saw. When I watched her lips on his anger grew inside of me, I don't know why though. And he looked like he was enjoying it, he went from being all sad on the bad to getting lucky with a girl.

Flashback

"Hello, I'm Harry, I guess we will be working together for a little bit I guess."
Harry says this with a small laugh.
This is after we got formed as a band on x-factor. We were all sad after not getting picked to go to judges houses and then got this great news.
"Ya I guess we'll be working together" I say with a laugh.

I look into Harry's sparkling eyes, I get lost in them. I realize that I'm starring at him and he looks a little uncomfortable.
"Sorry I just um..." I say stuttering
"You just couldn't resist my sexy body" Harry says laughing. I miss saying nothing.

A few days later we all when to our judges house location and got to know each other. I learned that Liam was scared of spoons and that Zyan didn't know how to swim. We were all getting really close and prayed that we would get into the live show because we didn't want to end the band. Harry came up the the name one direction and we all really liked it. We all decided to go swimming before judges house and I couldn't stop looking at Harry. He looked so sexy in the water, his curly locks covering his eyes. He just was so...perfect. I've never been attracted to guys before so this was all new to me. I wanted to tell Harry how I felt but I've only known him for a small time and I'm probably just overreacting, there's no way I like him like that.

End of Flashback

I did like Harry like that, during the live shows I wanted to kiss him and love on him but something changed in his personality, he got closer Louis, they were always touchy with each other and the way that Harry would look at him made me upset. So I forced myself to stop liking him know that me and him would never happen. It was hard but I did it, I kissed many girls and went on many dates, I told the boys I slept with some of them but in reality that never happened. I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Harry walks into the room with a big smile on his face, the boys ask him where he was and it was obvious that they knew Harry was with a girl. I knew it for a fact but didn't say anything. Harry sits next to me and anger builds up inside of me making me want to punch and scream at him. I look at him and realize that I'm still crying and Harry's can see it. Harry gets a concerned expressionism his face and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Niall what's wrong?" He asked loosing the smile on his face.

That's when I lost it.