Chapter 11

Nialls Pov

After the photo shoot and Harry practically running to his room and left the boys and I with many questions I went to my hotel room. It was right next to Harry's and I couldn't hear a thing. I got up from the bed and stripped down to my boxers. I then walked to the shower and stripped them off. The nice warm water falling on my body felt amazing, I took my sweet time washing my body, getting ever inch of it with soap. After about 15 minutes I shut off the water and leave the shower. I look at myself in the mirror and see a giant love bite on my neck. Ally really got in there, after the whole bathroom thing with Harry we talked during the shoot. I really like her and managed to get her number. I take my hand off the mark and leave the bathroom with a towel around my waist.

While I'm changing into some clean boxers I can't stop thinking about Harry. He seemed just so sad during the photo shoot, plus he kept changing in the bathroom when all of us just got changed in the room. The other boys didn't seem Phased by it so it's probably nothing. I should go visit Harry, he seemed upset in the van ride here so maybe he needs some talking too. As I walk to my door even though I'm just in boxers I hear a loud moan. I stop and put my ear to the wall facing Harry's room. I hear another loud moan and I flinch away from the wall.

I guess Harry has company. My heart stings at this though, no this can't be happening! I worked so hard to get ride of these feelings during the x-factor! I can't like Harry again, I just can't! It's not right, it's not right to like your friend. Being gay is fine, but I'm just not. I can't be!

I need to just forget about Harry, not talk to him as much you know. Leave him to his own thoughts for a little bit. If I don't put myself near him as much then these feelings will just go away right? That logic work. With this though I put headphones on to block out the noises from Harry's room and fall asleep like a baby.

Louis Pov

Zayn and Liam are both in my room as we talk. Talk about Harry.

"Guys I don't know what to do." Liam states. "I always know what to do. But I'm stumped. Harry wants Niall so bad. So bad that he hurts himself, Niall doesn't realize that he's hurting Harry.

"Ya but he's been with that girl Piper and that's good right?" I ask.

"I mean it could be good, but I think he's with her to get over Niall." Zayn says.

I nod. "But it's a good distraction."

"No it's really not Louis, he's not facing his feelings his just blocking them out."

"Liam, why do you always look at the bad side." Zayn sighs.

"Zayn I'm just facing the facts."

I put my arm up to speak, "How about we just keep a close watch on him, making sure he's never alone in a hotel and is sharing with one of us and things like that." The other boys nod in agreement.

"This is going to be hard, but it's worth it for Harry." Liam says.

"For Harry." Zayn and I say in unison.

Harry's Pov

"Mmmmm babe, last night was amazing."

"Piper, I have a question."

Piper roles over and faces me.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to go on tour with me?" I ask.

Piper smiles go wide, and kisses my cheek. And nods.

"Of course babe, I love you so much."

"I love you too." Piper still naked gets on top my me and starts to kiss my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist and I can feel her smile into my neck. I start to kiss her lips and our lips move together. As she nibbles on my bottom lip asking for entrance the door to my room opens. I quickly look over and see an uncomfortable looking Niall standing there.

"Umm Harry Paul wants is in the bus in an hour and on the road." He says his hand on the back of his neck.

It takes all that I have not to push Piper off of me and act normal in this situation.

"Ya sure, but it might be a little more, Piper needs to go pack." I state, Piper smiles a little and I look at her and give her a quick kiss.

"Ummm why?"

"She's going on tour with us."

I see Nialls face drops then quickly gives me a small smile and nods. He then leaves the room and it's just Piper and I in the room. Before I can say anything Piper slams her lips into mine again. She leave gets up and tells me she'll go a pack. As I watch her leave all I can think is how long the rest of tour will be.

Authors note

I don't have much to say for this chapter, it was kind of a filler but kind of not. Go and check out my other story called "Switched" it's about Harry switching bodies with a normal teenage girl. Please vote and comments! I love getting support. Enjoy!