Chapter 10

Nialls Pov

I don't know how I got into this mess, after I left Harry in the van I didn't know what to do. I just knew that I felt something, that I wanted to kiss him in that moment and didn't know why. So I ran through the halls trying to find someone to help me forget. I found the boys getting ready in a room, I noticed that Harry was there and I started to get worried. Where was Harry? I then remember that I'm trying to forget about him so I leave the boys to find a girl.

I find a girl walking in the hall way with a clipboard. She looked about my age. I walk up to her and put my hand on the wall leaning towards it, this causes her to laugh.

"Hey beautiful, what's your name?" I ask her putting on a seductive look. She giggles.

"Ally" Is all she says. I get closer to her.

"So Ally what do you do here?" She doesn't answer and instead crashes her lips into her mine. She drops her clipboard and we make are way to the bathroom. I lift her onto the sink and kiss her neck causing her to moan. I let out small moans as well as she starts to kiss my neck. I feel my hands wander to under her shirt and to her bra, as I'm about to undo it I hear someone come out of a stall. I quickly remove my hand and look over to see who it is, my mouth drops as I see who it is, it's Harry. He washes his hands as my eyes are still on him, he has an expression on his face what I can't read, he then leaves the bathroom as I call out him name.

Harry's Pov

After I leave the bathroom I feel a tear run down my cheek, how am I ever going to get over this boy. I love him so much, but he'll never love me back, I'm too worthless and stupid. How do the other boys accept who I really am, how do they still love me. I'm disgusting, I don't deserve to be here in the band. I feel a tingling sensation on my stomach, it's like calling me to cut. I wish I had a blade on me. I get to the dressing room and find my outfit for the photo shoot. I quickly get dressed making sure nobody's watching me to see the scar forming on my stomach and arms. Thank god the shirt they gave me was a long sleeved. I then get my hair done by Lou and we get called to the shoot. I notice Niall starring at me and it takes all I have to ignore him.

"Harry, Um about what happened in the bathroom." I hear a young Irish voice say.

"Niall it's nothing, we've all made out in a bathroom before, you just didn't know I was in there, calm down." I say with a fake laugh. I Irish boy smiles and responds with a "ya sorry".

After the Photo shoot

(Still Harry's Pov)

The photo shoot took forever, I had to change into 5 different outfits and the boys noticed that I kept leaving to change, even if they knew why I worried that Niall would question it, which he didn't, thank god. During the entire shoot the tingling on my stomach wasn't leaving. I caught Niall talking to the girl from the bathroom a lot which made the tingling stronger. I was quite on the ride back to the hotel. We had one more night at the hotel till we're back on the road. Once we get back I practically run to my room and loose the boys. I wasn't in the mood to talk to them. When I get to my room I go straight to the bathroom and lock the door.

I find my new best friend and grab in and sit on the floor, before I make the first cut to my stomach I wonder if this was worth it, if I should ruin my body. "Yes you should, you're a fthat doesn't deserve anyone, especially Niall." You're right inner voice, and with that I make my first cut on the night. And hour later I'm done and have 5 more cuts. It was the quickest hour of my life. I get some toilet paper and put it on my new cuts to stop the blood. Once it stops I clean the bathroom and the razor and hide it in my suitcase.

I then call Piper asking her to come over, I need to get Niall out of my head, right now! Pipers a nice girl, maybe I could ask her to come on tour with us, she might think I'm crazy and are moving too fast, but it's worth a try.

30 minutes later ( sexual things happening here so if you don't want to read that then skip this part)

A knock comes from the door and I slowly get up to open it. Right when it opens a pair of lips crash into mine, I stumble backwards a little and open my eyes to see Piper. Well at least she likes me right. I kiss her back and push her against that wall when I find my balance. My hands go down to her breast's and give them a small squeeze, she jumps a little at the action then relaxes. My hands then go down to her butt as my lips stay on hers. The kiss I'm fast and sloppy bit I don't care, whatever it takes to forget about him.

Piper then takes charge and pushes me onto the bed. She lifts my shirt off my head and throws it across the room. I see that she's wearing my hoody from this morning still and I let out a small laugh. I then notice her mouth leaving my lips and down my body, I feel myself starting to get hard as she gets closer to my friend. She undoes my belt and unzips my pants. I moan at the touch as she removes my boxers and puts my head in her mouth.

She moves forward and back with my head in her mouth and moves her tongue in a circular pattern. I hunch back and let out a loud moan.

"Does this feel good baby" she says taking her mouth off my dick. I nod and tell her to keep going, she listens and goes at it again. After a few more minutes I feel myself about to give in when she takes her mouth off again. I groan in response and she laughs.

"Why did you stop, I was almost done." I pant.

"Exactly." With that she goes back done slowly kisses around my dick, I moan again at the tease. I then flip myself on top of her and she lets out a gasp. I put my dick at her entrance and start to move. We're both moaning now at the plessure. I start to move faster causing her like let out a loud moan, I feel myself about to give in.

"I'm going to cum," I manage to whimper our before I do.

(The sexual stuff is over)

I collapse onto her and then get off and pull her closer to me.

"I love you." She says.

"I love you too." Is all I say before falling asleep.