Chapter 35

Harry's Pov

"I love you." I say back.

I can't believe this is happening, to me especially. I thought that I didn't deserve happiness, that nobody would ever love me. But Niall, he proved me wrong, and I'm so happy for that.

Niall helps me stand up and grabs a wet cloth to place on my new cuts.

"Um Harry, did you get anything from Piper?"

"Oh other than her telling me I should die yes."

Niall looks at me and gives me a small warm smile making me get butterflies.

"I got the address, she was texting him then went to the bathroom and left her phone open."

"Are you sure she didn't mean for you to see like a trap?"

"Yes, she wouldn't except me to look at her phone, I told her I was look to see if I had anything in my teeth."

"Okay."

Niall finished up with me and then we head to Liam's room where the other boys were.

"Harry do you want them to know about us?"

Niall grabs my hand and looks at me.

"The real question is do you want it, I mean I am me and I wouldn't blame you if you were embarrassed of me."

Niall gets super close to my face and I blush.

"Harry Edward Styles, I would never be embarrassed of you because you are one of the most talented, sweet, loving person that I've ever met. And I love you." Then he gives me a warm, soft kiss and then we head into Liams room.

All the boys look at us, then at are holding hands. They don't say anything they just smile, which I appreciate.

"You got the address Harry?" Liam asks.

I nod.

"Okay then we need to send it to Paul."

"What do we tell him? "Hey Paul Piper is actually a psycho and will kill Harry at any second." Zayn mocks.

Liam gives him a disappointing look and shakes his head.

"No just that we got news where the other guy is and then give the address to him. The police will go get Tod then we'll tell him the whole truth and Piper will go to jail."

Niall speaks up, "what about that thing in Harry that makes him get electrocuted."

"Harry will probably just get a MRI or something to find out where it is and then get it removed. But we need to make sure Piper has no clue she's in trouble or else she'll kill Harry."

"I do t like that part Liam." Niall says holding onto me.

"It's fine, let's get her." I say.

"Okay, send it to Paul." Liam tells me.

I get my phone out of my pocket, find the image and press send.

"Now the fun begins."