Chapter 27

Harry's Pov

"Frank, do you read me!?" Piper hells into her radio. There's no answer.

"Miss, I heard shots fired!" Tod yells back in the radio.

"Shit." Piper mumbles.

I got the picture here, Frank took the money and got killed, Pipers plan flailed. I start to laugh at this thought.

"What you laughing bout Haz?" Piper says with a smile.

"You lost."

"Really?"

"Yes, Frank's dead, you lost your money. I know you're probably going to kill me anyway but it's still funny to me."

"You're right Haz I am going to kill you." Piper starts to get close to me and all my laughter stops and I feel scared again. Just than I hear people trying to through the front door upstairs. Someone's here, they found me.

"You won't have time, they're upstairs!" I yell.

Piper looks like she's figured out her dilemma now.

"Shit."

"If you kill me then you'll go to the jail." Right now up just trying to stall her and not get killed.

Piper doesn't frown though she actually smiles and quickly goes into action. She runs to me and I flinch.

"Punch me!" She yells.

"What?"

"Punch me now!"

Since I hate her with all my heart I gladly do this request. I use all my strength to punch her straight in the left eye. Piper falls to the ground, but she quickly gets up and runs to the other side of the room. She picks up a small object, looks like it's a nail and starts to scratch here skin with it. She goes so deep that she starts to bleed, she does this all over her arms, legs and stomach. I'm very confused at this point.

She runs back to me and sits down on the ground.

"Listen shit head, see this necklace here?" She holds the necklace she's wearing. I nod. "If I press the middle this will happen." She presses it and I immediately get shocked again like a little bit ago when Frank pushed something.

"Stop!" I manage to yell out. She stops.

"Here's the story, I got taken with you, we were together when you were taken. They didn't hurt me as much as you, you were trying to protect me. They forced sex upon us, with each other as well as them. Got that! And if you tell anyone the truth, if I even think you did I will press this necklace cause you pain. I will press it for such a long time that you'll die. Then I'll kill that Niall kid you like so much!"

I'm shocked, this was her backup plan.

"What about that money?" I ask. I can hear the police getting through the front door.

"Frank gave Tod they money during the chase. So Tod has it, he has instructions where to go now, and I'll meet him soon. After I leave you can tell anyone you like. Only after 24 hours though, I'll keep shocking you till that times up."

"Aren't you worried he'll take the money and leave you?"

"No, he's knows better then to double cross me."

"When did you put something in me to do this?"

"Oh, now you ask this stupid. It was right after we took you, when you were unconscious. I'm not telling you where it is though." She says this with a smile as the police run down the stairs holding their guns.

"We're in love, remember?" Piper whispers into my hear. I sigh and hold her in my arms pretending she's Niall.