Chapter 32

Harry's Pov

After I finish telling them the truth all the boys are speechless. Zayn, Louis and Liam found themselves on the other couch during the story and Niall didn't leave my side. Didn't move really. I look over to him and see that he's crying. I didn't tell him I remember the night I was taken of course.

"Harry....we're so sorry." Liam says quietly.

I give him a small smile, "It's fine you guys didn't know."

"So it was Piper who had sex with you there, not the others?" Louis asks. I nod, this causes all the boys to give a small sigh of relief. I glare at them.

"Sorry." They all say quickly.

"Harry...we need to tell the cops, need to tell someone, and stop Piper." Niall says.

"We can't, if we do them she'll kill me and one of you, she told me her plans almost done, we just need to wait, only a little!" I start to cry.

"Harry, we can't just let them take the money like that, and we can't let Piper get away with all of this. Soon the results from your rape will come back and she that it was Piper."

"I know, but how could we do this?" I ask.

"Taking her necklace would be a good start." Zayn says.

"She doesn't take it off Zayn."

"I know Liam but we could at least try, maybe when she sleeping, or in the shower.

It's quite, then Liam talks. "Harry do you know where the guy is. Tod?"

"I think so, I heard Piper on the phone wit he a guy who I think is him the other day, said he was in Brazil."

"Okay, if we get him then we get Piper, Harry you need to get the exact location of Tod."

"How?"

"Talk to Piper."

Niall speaks up, "No!....Harry's not being alone with that witch!"

I smile, Niall caring about me is something I like.

"Niall we need to do this." Liam argues.

I stand up, "he's right Niall, I need to do this."

Niall looks at me and I can see that he's about to cry, "Harry but what if she hurts you?"

"She probably will, but if I don't do this then she wins. She wins all of this."

Niall sighs and nods, "Okay, this make a plan."

Niall cares about me, he really cares, they all do, maybe I don't need to cut? I look at my arms as the boys talk of a plan, a part of me wants to stop but the other remembers that night. The things Niall said, and that part makes me want to cut, that parts winning.