Chapter 6

Nialls Pov

I'm screaming things that I want to take back, making up lies on how I feel, god I even pushed him, and I don't why, I can't stop.

"I can't fucking believe you, you don't deserve to know anything about me. You're selfish, rude, untalented, and more. I thought I was over the kiss but I guess I'm not, that kiss was the worst thing I've ever experienced in my life, no wonder you've never had a real girlfriend, no girl could ever love you. You're going to be alone forever while all of us are going to get married and start a family. Sooner or later we're going to kick you out of the band because we're going to be so embarrassed to be seen around with you. You're only still in the band because we feel sorry for you. I can't imagine why I ever though we were friends. Just stay away with me, don't talk to me, fake it on camera that we're fine but right when the cameras shut off STAY AWAY FROM ME! I can't believe it you're such a f—!" I push him to the ground and leave the hotel room. Leaving all the boys starring at me mouths wide open.

Harry's Pov

My heart is in pieces, I feel like I'm dead inside, that's because I am. I feel that boys wrap their arms around me as I ball my eyes out. That was all so random, he was so nice on the bus. He seemed to genuinely care for me. I guess I was wrong, everything I though about him was wrong. I push the boys off of me and run to the bathroom locking the door behind me. I can hear all the boys slamming their fists on the door, yelling at me not to do it. But I block out their voices and grab Zyans razor. I fall to the ground and put the razor to me clean, fresh skin. I put the razor to my arm and make my first cut. The boys continue to bang on the door as I make a second cut, this one deeper then the first. I watch my blood escape me and onto the floor, leaving a small puddle. I cry out in pain but can't stop. I just hear a voice in my head telling me the Niall was right. That no girl would ever be with me. That I would always be lonely. I put the razor to my skin again about to finish it all and end my suffering when the boys finally break through the door. Liam grabs the razor and chucks it at the wall. I don't hear their voices telling me what I assume saying that I'll be okay. I block them out and continue to cry. I know know that Niall hates me, I have a bruise on my back to prove it.

I then remember the girl. I'll prove it to Niall that I can get a girl and fall in love with her, that I won't be lonely, and most importantly that I'm not a f—. I run out of the bathroom, blood still dripping from my arm. I grab my phone and call the girl. I found out that her name in Piper, I ask her to meet me wear we met. I was going to prove this to Niall. I'll do whatever it takes to prove him wrong.

Authors not

Hey I just wanted to say something that I forgot to say a few chapters ago. I wanted to say that ending you're life isn't worth it, life will get better. Even if you think nothing will help you that's not true. Think about what you love and what you have. There's also nothing wrong with being guy or anything like that. I 100% support the community and have friends apart of it. I'm just going to say it, Nobody kills themselves in this story. Sorry for the spoiler but I just don't think it's right to do it. I have a plan on how I'm going to end this sort and have quite a bit left to go. Comment any ideas you might have!