Chapter 16

Nialls Pov

While Harry and Liam disappeared for a little bit Piper woke up up and sat down on the couch across from me. Louis and Zayn are still focused of their show so they don't notice her presence. Since she's Harry's girlfriend and she's going to be with us for the rest of tour I should probably get to know her.

"So Piper what do you do for work." I ask causing her to put her phone down and smile.

"Well I'm a traveling model" of course she is. "But I also study art in college and take online classes for that." She says. Okay so she actually does something interesting.

"What kind of art do you study."

"Um like the history of it, and the history of famous artist. But not just painters but architectures, sculptures, really any style of art. Personally I'm really good at drawing."

"That's actually really interesting, but why do you model if you're so passionate about art. I would think that you would spend all your time doing to this you love, right?" She nods.

"Ya I love art, but modeling is a type of art, despite what people say about it. Plus I need to money for college and to help my family. You see my dad died when I was 10 years old and my mom worked really hard to take care us my 2 younger siblings and I so when I was old enough to work I did so I could help her. Even if it was just a babysitting job, something small, I still did it cause it helped. When I turned 16 I started to do some modeling jobs she I could help pay for my college classes since I knew we couldn't afford for my to go to college full time. Sorry this is probably boring you." She says and looks down. I shake my head.

"Oh no actually it's quite interesting, I know about wanting to be able to take care of your family, we all do. So I have a lot of respect for you in what you're doing." I say, and I'm telling her the truth. It seems like I was too quick to judge her.

"Thanks, also thanks for allowing me to come on tour with you guys, I know it was last minute. But Harry really needed it you know, the company."

"What do you mean?" I ask now confused.

"I mean it was obvious that he was feeling a little sad when I met him. When we first met and kissed I felt something in his pocket, maybe a razor or some sort. I don't know what he was planning of doing with it but I only assumed the worse. Plus he has scares and new cuts on his whists and stomach, I see them we we're having sex. I don't think he knows I see them but I do. I think he's sad you know, hurts himself even, I love Harry, even if I've only known him for a short time I do. And he told me he loves me and I believe him. But I'm worried about him, so when he asked me to come on tour with him I was so happy, not only because I would get to spend time with him but maybe help him..." that's when Harry walks in with Liam walking behind him. It looks like he's been crying.

He sits next to Piper and she asks him something and he answers with a smiles. They start to cuddle and I feel a pain in my chest. Just then Harry closes him eyes and I see Piper mouth talking to me. "Please don't tell anyone what I just said" her eyes pleading for a okay. I nod and she smiles and puts her head on Harry's and closes her eyes.

I look over and see that Liam is looking at me. I give him a questioning look and he looks away. I can't help but worry about what Piper said to me. Did Harry self harm, did the other boys know about it? I guess he seemed a little upset lately but I though it was nothing. Niall what are you thinking? This is Harry we are talking about, Pipers just thinking to worse, I'll just ask Harry about it later and maybe even Liam since it seems like they've gotten closer lately. Even if this things about Harry isn't true there is one thing that I know. The other boys are hiding something, something is up with One Direction, and I'm going to figure it out.

Authors note

Sorry for the wait, this isn't that good but I really just needed to get a chapter out there. Remember to vote a comment!