Chapter 26

Niall's Pov

As the man pulls out the money we all go to get him. Police overs surround him and Liam and I stay in the back.

"Put your hands up! Drop the money!" One officer yells.

The man slowly looks up and smiles. He puts the money in his left hand, I notice he has something in his right.

"Drop everything in your hands!"

"No" the man softly speaks. I recognize him, he's the guy who beat up Harry in the tape. He hurt my Haz!

"What did you say!"

"I said no! We told you not to come here, we told you to leave, or Harry would be harmed!"

"You have no proof of that!"

"Wanna bet?" That's when he shows us what's in him right hand. It a device, with Harry on the screen. He's laying down and looks to be sleeping.

"With a push of a button I can change this scene!"

"What?" The officer yells.

The man pushes a button on the device and we see and hear Harry screaming. He's shaking like he's getting shocked. I start to cry and run to the man. Officers try to stop me as does Liam, but the don't. Not till the last row of officers. The man sees me and laughs,

"Are you the one he talked about, the one you broke him heart, how are you feeling right now?!" He pushes the button again causing Harry to scream again.

"Stop it! You can go with the money if you tell us where he is!"

"Mr. Horan, you need to stop." An officer next to me says.

"Shut up!" I yell, this causes the man to laugh.

"Fine, but if I tell you and you fallow me, I'll press this button for so long that he'll die, and I can promise you that!"

"Okay." I say.

"33 Stance Rd, downstairs." Then the man runs to his motorcycle and starts to drive away.

"Go, go, go!" One officer yells. Everyone starts to go to their cars.

"What are you guys doing?" I yell.

"Getting that fool!"

"But that's not what I told him will happen, he'll kill Harry!"

"Sorry, but that's not going to happen!"

And with that all the officers are gone and it's just us boys and Paul, waiting for the news of Harry's death, or rescue.