Chapter 25

Nialls Pov

The next day all of us get up, not that we were really sleeping and we go to Paul.

He tells us the plan which is that one of the officers will put the money in the spot and then go into hiding with everyone else. When we see the guys go get the money we're going to ambush them the make them tell us where Harry and Piper are. 

All of us quickly est breakfast and then head to the spot. They didn't want us to be their in case shots are fired but all of us insisted.

When we get their Liam and I are hiding in this taxi. We're both really quite as we see the officer with the money do his part of the plan.

"Liam...what if this doesn't work. What will we do?"

"It will work, it has to."

"But Liam"

"No! No Niall this will work, we will get Harry back safety!" Liam starts to cry, he's been trying his best to hold himself together for the rest of the boys but now it's obvious he doesn't have the strength for it.

"Oh Liam." I wrap my arms around and we hug.

"Niall, what you said, why did you, why did you see those things, react that way?"

I stop hugging Liam and look at him. Should I tell him?

"I don't know, I guess I was just surprised you know. I thought that he had a thing for Louis and when he told me I didn't know what to do. I didn't mean anything I said though. It would be hypocritical of me."

"What?"

Okay, I'm about to do this.

"It would be hypocritical because, when because I like Harry. More than a friend, I'm in love with him."

Liam stop crying and stares at me. "Niall" a
smile forms onto his lips. "I knew it, we all did."

"Well I didn't, not till recently. I was hiding it from myself, I did t want it to be true because I didn't want to get hurt again."

"What do you mean?"

"I knew I was gay when I auditioned for the x-factor. No one else knew but I did. When I saw Harry for the first time my heart melted. It was almost instant. But then after we were put together as a band him and Louis got close so I got too scared to attempt anything. So I forced myself to like woman and stop liking him. But I guess I never really did, I was just trying to convince myself I did."

"Niall, tell Harry this when we find him, you need to."

"He probably hates me, it's my fault that we're in this mess anyway."

"Kind of but still, Harry isn't one to hold grudges."

I smile a little and nod.

"Liam if he die because of me."

"He won't."

Just then we see a guy go up to the money and pull it out. It's on.