Chapter 28

Nialls Pov

"Liam do you know what happened!?" It's been forever since the chase, well 30 minutes but it feels like forever.

"I don't know anything Niall just like do, neither do Louis or Zayn before you go and ask them."

"I'm just so worried that he's dead, I need to tell him how I feel."

"Aren't you worried about him being mad at you since you are the the reason this all has happened?" Louis asks me, this causes him to get glares from the other boys, but not me.

"He's right, Harry has to hate me, I know I would hate me!"

"Calm down Niall." Liam comes up to me and gives a reassuring hand to me shoulder. "Louis talking nonsense, Harry won't hate you, he doesn't have it in him."

"I guess." I mumble not really believing him.

Just then Paul walks in with a smile.

"Yes?" I say to him.

"We got him back boys, him and Piper and safe and at the hospital."

All of us jump and hug each other, this is the most happy we've all been in a while now.

"Are they okay, is there any physical damage?" Liam asks.

"Harry has a lot of bruises including a bruised rib, ha has cuts all over his body and his stomach is practically empty but other then that he's fine. Piper it seems like didn't get a lot of damage done, she has a black eye and cuts all over her body but not nearly as much as Harry."

My stomach aces from the thought of someone hurting my Haz, I saw it happen and it killed me.

"Can we see them?" Zayn asks. Paul nods so we all get in the car to the hospital.

When we get there Paul parks the car and all us boys pretty much jump out to get to Harry. We ask the receptionist for Harry's room and she tell us he's in room 107.

Once we get to Harry's boy I stop.

"Niall are you okay?" Liam asks me.

"I'm nervous."

"Don't be, Harry won't hate you."

I smile a little as Louis opens the door and we all enter the room to see a happy Harry looking back at us.

"Hey guys." Harry mumbles.

"Harry you gave us all a freight." Louis says with a small smile.

"I know, sorry about that." Harry days again quite.

"Don't be sorry, we're just glad you're okay."  Liam says.

"Ya."

Just then Harry seems to have noticed I was in the room, but his facial expression doesn't change.

"Um...hey Harry." I say to him.

Harry gives me an almost smile and a small wave.

"Harry I'm sorry for what I said, I understand if you're mad at me."

Louis gives me a small slap to the arm.

"What?!"

"Too soon bro."

"Sorry."

I look back at Harry and see that he looks a little confused.

"Niall, why would I be mad at you?"

"Um that night the things I said." Now I'm confused.

"Did it happen the night Piper and I were taken?"

"Ya."  I look down at me feet.

"Oh, I'm sorry Niall, I don't remember anything from that day really, I remember the interview then walking up in the basement."

"What?!" I say.

"Ya."

My mind is racing with thought, if Harry doesn't remember what I said that means he doesn't hate me and I can him how feel like I should done that last time. But that also means that he doesn't think I know he likes me.

"Harry."

"Ya Niall."

"I need to tell you something."

"K what?"

"I lo-"

Just then Piper comes into the room in a wheelchair.

"Harry omg I missed you!" She goes to Harry and wraps her arms around him.

"We did it love, we made it." Harry whispers to here loud enough that all of us can hear.

"I love you Harry." Piper tells him then kisses him on the lips.

"I love you too." He tells her back.