Chapter 14

Harry's Pov

"Ummm there no need Liam. I haven't done anything like that since Niall yelled at me." Which is kind of true since I just did it after he yelled about me, so I'm not fully lying. "Plus Pipers going to be here soon and we need to get to the bus so I'm just going to go." I say trying to move past him, but Liam puts me by putting him arm out in front of me.

He gives me a stern look and speaks, "Harry, it won't take a long time, it'll take an actual second. Now let's go to the bathroom." Before I can say anything to defend myself he's pushing me into the bathroom where I just came from. He then locks the door behind us and pulls at my shirt. I hank his hands away and fall to the ground.

"No! Don't do it, you'll be disappointed! I know I have a problem okay, I know I do but I'm fine. I'll get through it, just please don't tell me to stop! It's the one thing I have control over, it helps me, it really helps me! I can control this, I'll stop when I fall for a Piper, it will happen I know it will, I just need time! Please." I yell out the last please is a small whimper. I feel tears running down my cheek. I bring my head to my knees an keep crying. I feel someone wrap their arm around my shoulder. I place me head on Liams shoulder.

"Harry, I know what you're going through is hard. But I can't let you hurt yourself..." he says. "Not alone at least, so anytime you feel the urge to do it then tell me, and I'll go with you and watch and help you through it. So I can make sure you don't overdo anything, deal." I take my head off his shoulder and look at him and give him a small smile.

"Deal." I say.

"And I mean anytime, I care you you. We all do. But can I please se your stomach and arms?" He asks, and I nod. I stand up and take off my shirt. Liam traces my cuts on my arms with his finger and I cringe.

"Liam I sorry." I say.

"I know" he relies.

After that we leave the bathroom and head to the bus. Liam promises me not to tell the other boys about our deal and what he saw. When we get to the bus I see Niall talking to Paul and Piper waving to me. As I walk over to her I see Niall looking at me and his smile falls. Why is he upset? He hates me, he said it himself, should I have told Liam about what he heard? I mean Niall did tell him, but Liam didn't mention it at all. I get to Piper and before he can say anything to me I grab her by the waist and kiss her. She immediately responds to the kiss and bites at my bottom lip and ask for entrance which I allow without hesitation. We are now full on making out now and I open my eyes for a second and see all the other boys staring at us with their jaws dropped, but I don't stop. I keep going an we make our way to the bus moving past the boys and onto it.

Still kissing we go to the back of the bus and close to curtain. I hear the other boys get on the bus as Piper pulls my shirt off and we lay on our shared bunk.

*********

We both fell asleep after having sex and I wake up with her head on my chest and we're both under covers. I slowly get out of the bunk without waking her up and pull on some boxers and shorts.  I then walk to the front of the bus and see all the boys sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey boy, can we finally go to sleep back there, or are you guys going to have a round 2?" Louis asks letting out a small laugh. I smile and shake me head.

"No, you guys are good." I say. I go and sit next to Liam and put my head on his shoulder. Right now he's the only one I fully can trust at the moment. So I then close my eyes and fall back asleep.

Authors Note

Thank you guys for the support on this story. I have a lot fun writing it. We're almost at 400 reads so please tell your friends about this story. Remember to vote and comment!