Chapter 2

Harry's Pov

Why did I do that, all was fine till I had to grab my stomach when Niall huged me. But it hurt so much, I didn't think that that one cut could hurt so much. I guess I went deep. I cant get the feeling out of my head. When my blood started to drip into the flood leaving a red puddle. I want to do it again. I can't live with myself. I don't know why the boys still want me around. How can they look at me without feeling disgusted. Now we have to do this signing and Niall's worried about me and so are the other boys. Great, just great.

I go to the table and the fans all start the yell my name. "Harry,Harry!" I just smile and wave. You would think hearing them yelling my name would make me happy but it just hurts. They all think that I'm happy and love my life, I'm lying to all of them and that makes me hate myself even more. I sit at the table and the other boys join me, they all give me looks and I glare at them telling them to stop. Niall sits next to me and I groan, why?

Niall's Pov.

I sit next to Harry so I could talk to him. There's something he's hiding, since the kiss he and the boys have been acting weird. Why the boys? I should be acting weird not them, nothing happened to them, Harry didn't kiss them in front of everyone. But that kiss, he's a good kisser. I see what all the girls are talking about when they say that he's a good kisser and think he is. His lips are soft and smooth. He moves him mouth just right. I could just kiss him aga-
Wait! I shouldn't be thinking this, especially when he's right next to me keeping a secret. Wait also I I'm not gay. I like girls, just girls.
Harry has long hair like girls. No! Stop it Niall! Girls! Not Harry!

The fans start to come up in a long line, going to Harry first then me, Zayn, Louis, and then Liam.
A girl about 13 years old comes up to Harry and whispers something in his ear, when she leaves his ear he looks even more upset then before. What did she say to him? She hurt him with her words, why would she do that? Wait why am I getting so defensive? It's probably nothing.

Harry's Pov.

"Go kill yourself" the girl whispered in my ear, those were the words that came out of her mouth. Why was she there? Did she just not like me and loved the other boys? I wouldn't be surprised. I should, I should do it. End Niall's pain from the kiss, it will help the band. My voice sucks. Without me they would sell more albums and make more money, more people would like one direction and that means more fans. After the signing I'll do it, go to the hotel and do it. There's only about a hour left, just have to put a smile on my face and get through it.
A hour later

I quickly get up from my chair, I pretty much run down the hall ignoring everyone that says hi to me, I know getting to the bus first won't make a difference, I still have to wait for the others to get on. But I don't care I still do it.
I get of the bus and sit on the couch. I just look out the window and think, what I'm about to do will effect everything and everyone. The boys will have to deal with the news, the press, the fans. There probably going to find me, wondering where I am and see me in the ground. They would act sad but in reality they would be happy. The one thing that is making me not wanting to do it is, Niall. He doesn't love me I know that, he secretly hates me. But I after it's done I wouldn't be able to see his face anymore. Never again, would I see his smile, hear his laugh. But never again would I see his frown, because he hates me, I wouldn't see him cry because the fans think he's gay. His life would be better, if I wasn't in it.

Liam's Pov.

Harry gets up from the table really fast, like he had to go somewhere or do something important. Did we have an interview or something that I didn't know about?
"Paul do we have something after this?" I ask.
"No Liam, you guys have the rest of the day off."
Weird, then where did Harry run of to. Maybe the bus, I go down the hall with the boys right behind me. Niall puts his hand on my shoulder and I jump. He smiles and apologizes.
"Liam, did Harry seem to be acting weird at the signing?" He asks.
"Um not that I noticed." I try to hide my face. I suck at lying. Of course I noticed Harry was acting weird. I know why he was. But I can't tell Niall that. Harry needs to tell him.
I look at Niall and he doesn't seem convinced. I walk faster trying to get rid of him. He seems worried about Harry.
"Niall just ask him yourself if your so worried about it." I needed to help him somehow.

We all get on the bus and Harry's on the couch. He's thinking, I can tell. He doesn't even notice that we are there. Niall's right, he looks worse. "Harry, buddy. You ok?" Louis asks. Harry nods. "We know your planning face Harry, what are you planning?" Zayn asks. "Nothing, just thinking, about my future."
I look at Louis and Zayn, they look just as worried as I did. He's definitely planning something, I mouth to them. They nod. I turn my attention to Niall. He's looking at Harry with scared eyes. He walks up to him and sits down next to him. Harry looks up and stares into his eyes. Niall might not see it but I can see wanting in Harry's eyes. Wanting for Niall, there's pain in his eyes as well.

Niall puts his hand on Harry's, still looking at him, I can tell he's causing Harry pain by this. Harry wants Niall so much, he loves him. Niall's teasing him right now and he doesn't know it. "Harry, if there's something that you want to tell us just know you can trust us and where there for you, always. Think of the good times."
We all look Niall, he really wants to help Harry. He knows somethings wrong. But it's worse then he will ever know. Harry doesn't like his life. He promised that he will never hurt himself again, I want to believe him. But the look in his eyes right now tells me otherwise. He's planning something, something that will end his pain, end his life.

Authors note

I haven't written in a while. I was bored of the app and never used it. I ran out of space on my phone and the app was taking up space that I needed. So I deleted the app. But recently I wanted to write this again, but I forgot my username and password so I had to make another account, and new one and find this story to find my old username. But me being me I forgot the name of this story. Finally I figured everything out lol. So here's this, there might be some things wrong with it because I didn't read what I wrote before, so some information might be different, sorry.