Chapter 12

Liams Pov

"Liam why is he bringing her, he doesn't even know her, he's none her for like 2 days, not even, I though she was just like his sex toy, this doesn't make sense!" Niall rants whole pacing my hotel room back and forth.

"Niall come on, this is Harry that's we're talking about, it's obvious that he really likes her or he wouldn't have asked her to come." I try to reason with him.

Niall sits in my bed and puts his head in his hands, "I just don't know."

I sit next to him, "Niall why do you care so much about this, do you like him or something." I ask hoping what I'm thinking is true. But when I finish my sentence Niall jumps off the bed and yells at me.

"How dare you even ask me something like that, I'm totally straight I could never be gay, I could never be a f— for Harry. F— are not right when it comes to this, it's not right to love your friend and a could never, I repeat NEVER like Harry like that. Harry's just a man slut that does whatever he wants and whoever he wants, I don't care about him!" He screams out while looking pissed. I stand up and look at him.

"Niall you know that's lie, I'm sorry for questioning your interests but everything else you just was rude and a lie and you know it." I'm really serious now and am making sure Niall knows it. It seems like he does since he nods and starts to cry.

"I know, people can live whoever they want to, there's nothing wrong with that, and Harry's wonderful and I care about him so much, he's not a man slut, I just don't think he's good with that Piper girls that's all."  I nod and give him a hug which he returns. I still think he likes Harry but I won't push it any further and especially not tell Harry since I don't want his hopes to go up too high. Personally I think Pipers okay for him at this moment in time. He's really hurting by his feelings with Niall and Pipers a distraction from that. Plus I don't think that he's cut since the thing with Niall yelling at him happened. Which is good.

I release Niall and he leaves my room to go a pack his stuff. I'm already packed being the dad of the group so I grab my stuff and head to the bus.

Harry's Pov

"F— are not right when it comes to this, it's not right to love your friend and a could never, I repeat NEVER like Harry like that. Harry's just a man slut that does whatever he wants and whoever he wants, I don't care about him!" I hear Niall scream though the door.  That's all I here before I run back to my room.

Authors Note

I'm sorry that this so short, I just wanted to get something posted this week. Plus I though that this was a good place to leave a small cliffhanger. Well I hope you guys like this chapter. Please remember to vote and comment. I love hearing your guys opinion on the story. Go check out my other story on my page. I have another idea for a new story so wait for that. Thanks for the support!