Chapter 38(the end)

6 months later

"Ready Haz, our first show together in months."

"Ya, a little nervous though."

Niall hugs me, "we don't need to do this, we can cancel if you're not ready." I smile and hug him back.

"I'm okay Niall, the fans need us back. I need us back."

Niall let's go of me and kisses my cheek. "Okay."

Just then Paul comes to us and says it's time to start. More butterflies form in my stomach and I feel my palms start to sweat. Deep breath Harry, you can do this.

Then it all happens, we run into the stage and start to sing "up all night" and the crowd goes wild. Everything feels right, just like it did when we first formed the band. Because I was happy then and now I'm happy again.

The last 6 months were hard, but I had Niall and the boys right by my side the entire time. I went to therapy and talked about all my problems. I found that really helped me, just ranting about how I felt, which was something I had never done. I'm 5 months clean now, the first month was hard, I still found myself having craving to cut despite the fact that Niall and I were dating. There were some nights where the craving was so strong I needed the boys to pin my down. But the cravings slowly decreased and now I don't have them.

As for my scars, I don't hide them, not from anyone. I wear what I want to wear. I told the fans the truth, how I was depressed and all. I didn't want to hide the real me from them. I came out to the public, as did Niall. We lost fans of course which hurt, got death threats. But we also gained a lot of support, people tweeting that I saved them, gave them the strength to come out to their families. Made them comfortable with their depression past, knowing that they weren't alone. I focused on these people, not the haters as Niall would call them.

Niall and I, well we're happy. It's funny how we both liked each other the whole time, but Niall didn't realize his feelings. The more we talked  about it the more he realized how stupid he was for not knowing his true feelings. Since everything pointed in that direction. We go in public all the time now, it's like a dream come true, we kiss, hold hands, hug, I love it.

I love Niall, I really do, but for years I thought I needed him to be happy. That I wasn't good enough for him or for myself. I now realize that I don't need him to be happy. I am perfectly fine just the way I am, with or without him. Of course I'd rather have him. But it's a good feeling to have, a feeling I haven't had in a long long time.

Now singing feels like it used to, I missed the band so much in these 6 months but I knew I needed the break. I forgot how much I used to enjoy this feeling. Everything is back into place, better really.

Hearing the fans scream my name and screaming even louder when Niall and I look at each there. That  brings a smile to my face. And when they scream the loudest I've ever heard them scream as Niall stands next to me and gets on one knee.

The end

I have loved writing this for you guys. When I started writing this I really had no idea how it was going to end and what was going to be in between. I kid of just wrote the first thing that came to my head. Sadly I won't be writing a sequel to this story. I feel like here is a good place to end Harry and Nialls story. I do have other books on my page that you should check out. I haven't posted to them In a while since this book was my first priority but now that this is done I will post more to those. Thank you all for the support, I really appreciate it.