Chapter 17

Liams Pov

After Harry and I leave the back and sit with the boys I find Niall looking at me. I'm worried that he knows something, I mean Louis and Zayn know but they don't know know you know. Watching Harry hurt himself was hard, I don't know if I could do it for much longer, I can't believe he really believes these things about himself. He heard Niall talk about it, and it's not like I can say everything about it. With Harry liking Niall this is all probably too much for him.

"Boys today I think we're getting off the road and doing some interviews somewhere, have no idea where though." I say with a small laugh causing me to get small smiles from everyone in the room including Harry.

"Good I'm sick of being on this bus already." Harry says.

The rest of the boys go to the back to get ready leaving Piper, Harry and I alone. Harry and Piper and whispering and laughing together, she really does seem to make him happy which is really good.

After maybe an hour the bus pulls into a hotel and we all get out and go to our rooms. Tomorrow we're back on the road to get to our next concert tomorrow night. After we settle in our rooms we get into a van and head to our interview.

******* (At the interview)

"So boys it's nice to have you here today, so how does it feel to be in Boston today?" The interviewer asks us.

Oh so that's where we are.

"It feels great, we just got off our tour bus so it feels nice to stretch our legs and things like that." Zayn replies. The interviewer nods in return.

"So boys does anyone have a special someone in their life's?" She asks.

"My mummy." Harry says with a small smile causing all of us to laugh.

"Um all of us have girlfriends except Harry and Niall" I say not knowing if Harry wants his relationship to go public yet.

"I actually have a girlfriend now, her name is Piper." Harry states. I guess that answers my question on that topic.

The rest of the interview is pretty boring, the same old questions like "if you could have a super power what would it be." Things like that. After the interview we all head to the back where we have a small shared dressing room. We all sit around the room relaxing till we need
to leave for our next interview in 2 hours. I watch as Niall slowly walks to Harry and asks him something leaving Harry to give off a confused expression and nodding. I watch them leave the room but before Harry leaves my view he turns around and looks at me looking terrified.

Harry's Pov

After Niall asks to speak to me in private I stop breathing. I say yes and we leave to room together and I can barely breathe. Okay stop Harry you're overreacting, he probably just a wants to ask you a stupid question.

We turn a corner so we're in a empty hallway, then Niall stops walking and turns around to face me.

"So what up." I ask trying to sound confident.

Niall looks down and puts his hand to the back of his neck. "Um so Harry I was talking to Piper this morning and she brought up this topic I wanted to talk to you about." He says.

"What topic." I ask

Niall doesn't say anything for a while causing me to get more and more anxious. Then after a long minute he speaks.

"Your cutting problem"

Shit.

Authors note

I'm so sorry for the long wait I started to watch Criminal Minds and I'm like binge watching it now. But I really wanted to add a new chapter. Also since it takes me a while to write a new chapter I forget small details in the previous chapters so if I say something and then change it later in the story I'm sorry. I try not too though. I know how I want this story to end and I think there may be maybe 10 more chapters. There's going to be a plot twist very soon. Keep voting and reading!