Chapter 1

Harry's POV

I'm kissing him. I'm kissing Niall Horan. And I don't know what to do. Should I get off of him? I probably should considering that I hear the fans screaming. I then get of and stand up. I look at the boys and they all have there mouths wide open. Liam then realizes that the song was still playing he he started to sing again the rest of the boys joining in not to long after. I look back at Niall and he looks hurt.
"Niall I.." I try to grab his hand but he pulls away and runs of the stage. I can hear gasps from the audience. Great now Niall hates me. That just what I need right now.
******

I didn't run off to find Niall. I know I should have but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. We finished the concert without him and
I hated every second of it. Even if we only had 3 songs left. When we finished are last song I didn't  run of stage. I just walked. I felt a hand grab my shoulder and I saw all 3 boys looking at me with questionable looks on there faces.
"Did you guys kiss?"Louis  asked. "Yes okay but listen to me. It was an accident, I tripped over a wire or something and fell on him. I didn't mean to and now you guys hate me and Niall's never going to talk to me again and if he doesn't talk to me then I'll want to die and I might just do that if this get out of hand and-" I get stoped by Liam hugging me the other boys joining in. "Don't kill yourself Harry, we would all be heart broken!" He said in a calm voice. " I had a feeling that you liked Niall. We see the way you look at him." I give him a small smile.

We get back to the hotel and Niall didn't talk to anyone on the bus. He just looked at his feet lost in thought. Ok how I hate myself right now.  I watch him going to his room and I run to catch up with him. "Niall let me explain!" "No, I don't want to talk to you! You kissed me. Even if it was an accident you still kissed me. Everyone saw it and it's probably all over the internet and social media. People already think that we're gay and this does not help!" I feel tears running down my cheek. "Niall I'm sorry." He opens his door and slams it in my face without looking back at me.
I run down the hall Louis opening his room door as I run past it. I hear him yell my name and run after me. I'm crying and I can't stop. Niall hates me. He hates me and there no reason for me to be here anymore. I open my room door and run the the bathroom. I quickly get my razor and take the blade out. I can feel Louis grabbing me telling gene to stop. That it's not worth it. But it is, he doesn't know it but it is worth it. I keep trying to get the blade to my skin but Liam and Zayn rub him and help him get the blade from me. I managed to get one cut and it felt amazing. Blood dripping on the ground and pain in the stomach I try to make another but they manage to pull the blade out of my hands. I fall The the floor a flat on the ground and cry even more. The boys wrap there arms around me Liam still holding the blade. "Harry it's going to be okay." He whispers. I fall asleep in there arms crying.

*****

The next morning we had a signing and just pretended that nothing happened the day or night before. Niall will never no that I tried to cut myself. I told the rest of the boys that I would never try it again. But they are still going to keep close eye on me even if they don't say it.
I woke up still in the boys arms and I'm feeling a little bit better. Now we are all in a van going to the signing.

Niall's Pov

I just don't know what to do. I can't stop thinking about the kiss and it's getting on my nerves. I don't really remember how it happened just that I was in center stage singing and the next thing I knew Harry was on me kissing me. I did t stop him because well he was a good kisser. How I can't even look at him in the eyes. I yelled at him yesterday and I hate myself for it. Plus I think something else happened last night because all the boys and Harry are acting really weird.
"Zayn. Did something happen last night with you guys?' I ask. "No.why?" "It's just that your guys are acting weird today." I question. "Well nothing happened." And he walked away and I didn't believe a word he just said. Something did happen last night and I want to figure out what.
I walk up the Harry who was looking at the ground with no emotions on his face. I tap him on the shoulder and he flinched.
"Sorry didn't mean to scare you." I laugh. He doesn't laugh with me.  "Harry I'm sorry I didn't mean what I said last night. I was angry and now I'm good so."
"We're good." He replies. I smile. I'm so happy that he doesn't hate me. I give him a hug and squeeze him. But he then quickly pulls out of my arms and him hands go straight to his stomach.
"Harry Harry are you okay!" Liam comes running over. Harry just nods and goes to the table where we are doing the signing. I look
at Liam and he looks scared. Okay there was definitely something I didn't know.