The End

I just wanted to say how appreciative I and that I even got this many reads, I seriously thought that nobody would read my story, so thank you sooo much.

Next I can't leave you on a cliffhanger so, yes Harry and Gabriella do get married and have three children just like you would expect, however they had two girls and a boy who was the eldest. James Sirius, Lily Luna and Minerva Molly. After Harry's parents, Luna Lovegood who without her they might kit have stayed together and Molly Weasley who was a second mother to both of them, especially after the war. Unfortunately Gabriella's parents did die in the war. She was never told how but it was proven that they were dead. Luckily she had Harry who she could relate to.

Harry did become and Auror and Gabriella became the new Potions professor, she loves her job because Hermione also became the new Transfigurations professor. The students love Gabriella, she goes easy on them and makes class fun. The same can't be said for Hermione though.

Harry and Gabriella swore to protect their children from what they had to go through and they've kept their end of the deal, however James and Minerva have a tendency to get in to trouble even with their mother and Aunt Hermione there. Lily is freakishly similar to Hermione actually, she rarely gets into trouble and has the best work ethic out of her siblings.

In the end everyone was content. Yes, the pain from the war and other traumatic events in their lives still haunts them but they are able to push it aside for the most part and live their lives.

———————————————————————

I am writing another story!! If you'd like to read it it's called "Out of my League"and it will be another HarryxOc story. I know sometimes people will write stories about a different character but I have a really hard time really falling in love with another character, so it would be sort of hard to write about them.

The first chapter is up now :)