Chapter Six

"If I didn't want you to, then I wouldn't have suggested it" I say. He slowly puts his head down on the pillow next to me, I stare at him.

"Turn the other way you creep" He says. I laugh and turn over. I stay awake to see what he would do if fell asleep and after about fifteen minutes he whispers "Gab are you still awake?" I pretend to be asleep "Oh well now I can tell you. That slytherin boy, I'm gonna make sure he never goes near you again but you don't need to worry your pretty little head about that" He called me pretty. Well he called my head pretty but it's a start. He moves a piece of my hair out of my face then walks out. His hand had brushed against my cheek softly. After the door closes I turn back around. Shortly after Hermione comes in, she sees that I'm awake.

"How come you're up here already? I figured you would want to spend as much time as you could with Harry" She says putting her stuff down.

"Someone put something in my drink, but you'll never guess what happened next" I say.

"What happened?" She asks, walking over and picking out something to wear to bed.

"Harry took me back up here, and he layed in my bed with me don't worry, nothing happened but he thought I was sleeping so he left" I say.

"You should change into something more comfortable" She says. I really don't want to change because now my clothes smell like him and I don't want that to go away.

"I don't need to, I'm way too tired" I say. My pillow smells like him too, maybe it'll stay like that. Hopefully it will.

-------------------------------------------------------

In the morning I am woken up by Hermione opening the curtains and letting the sun blind me.

"Time to get up!" She says. It's probably 7:30 or something ridiculous, she always wakes up way too early especially on the weekends.

"Please let me have five more minutes, my head is pounding" I say rubbing my eyes. She laughs at me.

"What, you can't deal with a little hangover?" She asks. No I can't actually, this sucks. This is why I don't drink. She doesn't really drink either though. She grabs her bag and starts to head out the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"The library" She says. No surprise there. She walks out. Luckily last night I didn't embarrass myself except for asking about Cho but at least now Harry has to answer my question. I get up and notice that my pillow and clothes still smell faintly of Harry's cologne. I go into the closet and get a new pillow case. I put the old one away in my drawer hoping that it will sistane it's sent. This is crazy, I'm acting crazy. I have never been this obsessed with someone before. Is this normal or am I just a psychopath? Who knows. I get dressed then I look over at my nightstand and see the rose that Harry had given me last night. He is single handedly the most charming boy I have ever met. I want to go see him now but he's probably not up yet and I will see him at quidditch practice and a game today. Wait- I have quidditch today! Oh no no no no I can't play like this. I change into my quidditch sweater because we wear them on game days. Hermione must have a spell or potion or something to help me. I go down to the library as quick as I can I probably look like a fool running over to where Hermione is sitting

"Hermione, I need your help please" I say, sitting down next to her. She holds up one finger and continues to read her book for another minute before answering me.

"Ok what seems to be the problem?" She asks looking up from the page. The book she is reading is huge; it must have at least a thousand pages.

"I have quidditch today, and I also have a throbbing headache and I can't play like this so do you have anything that could help?" I ask, I sound desperate.

"Oh let me think...Yes! I have just the thing, it's actually just a tea. When do you have practice?" She asks.

"I have from 1:30-3:30 and then the game is tonight we are playing against Slytherin" I say. I prefer night practices and games, it's cool outside. When we have practice in the middle of the day the sun is in the middle of the sky and it's way too hot.

"Ok I'll make it before lunch and you can drink it there" She says.

"Thank you so much" I say standing up. I walk out of the library and start to head out to the quidditch pitch. I like to sit in the bleachers alone sometimes. It's quiet since nobody goes out there when it's not playing time. Someone bumps into me almost knocking me over.
————————————————————————