one

"Hey sis ! Wake up , we're gonna be late for school.. AGAIN." I hear my sister say as I roll over to check the time. 7:15 , definitely going to be late.
I get up, stretching in the process and making my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I haven't been getting much sleep because I've been having theses weird ass dreams that I can't even begin to explain.

These eye bags are definitely getting worse.

As I was in the middle of putting on my shoes I get snapped out of my thought by no other than Elena driving off and leaving me, of course behind. What a bitch, couldn't she have given me a warning or like 3 mins more? Who the hell is taking me to school now. I make my way towards my phone which was on 30% great. No time to charge it either. I quickly grab my backpack and a hoodie and look at myself in the mirror one last time before walking out. I guess I'll be having to walk my way to school, which shouldn't take me too long but consider the fact that I was already late as fuck, I decided to take my time walking cause fuck school.
I look at the time, 7:50. Shit did I take that long to get ready? I didn't even get to eat breakfast. Now I'm walking to school all because Elena's impatient ass couldn't wait for a few minutes for me to finish getting ready. In all honesty, I didn't feel like going to school today. Plus, it was my senior year of high school, my last year having to attend that hell hole.

I somehow ended up making my way to the cemetery, I sat in front of my mom and dad's gravestone tracing my fingers lightly over the letters as if they would break if I pressed too hard. Tears start to fill my eyes as I think about them, would the have been disappointed in me? Would they have been proud of me? I haven't been the same since they died. I feel empty.
"Hey mom, hey dad, " tears falling like a waterfall from my eyes. "I miss you guys so much, I still can't believe it. First you guys, then aunt Jenna, hell even John for fucks sakes." I chuckle, wiping my tears away. I start thinking about how everything would have been if they haven't been driving that night. Or if they would've saved them all in time.
My phone starts ringing which scared the absolute shit out of me. I look to see who was calling.

Damon.

I roll my eyes and answer the call, "what." I dryly say, "Good morning to you too sunshine," I can practically hear his smirk through the damn phone. "Anyways, where the hell are you?? Elena didn't see you come to class and she's been blowing up your phone!" I yet again roll my eyes in annoyance, "well you should've told that bitch to wait for me in the morning and this wouldn't have been a problem." I reply
"She left you?" no shit Sherlock. "Obviously. We couldn't wait for like 5 mins." I hear him laugh then get serious again, "you didn't answer my question, where are you little Gilbert." can't anyone just use my name ?? I sigh, "I'm at the cemetery, visiting my beloved deceased family members, grieving ya know the usual. So lovely." I joke, "well I'm picking you up whether you like it or no Goldilocks." What is it with Damon and his pet names. God help this man.
"Okay , I'll be waiting." I hang up and sit there waiting for my sisters boyfriend or whatever they are, to pick me up.

A/N
Hey guys ! I have decided to make another story , this time about klaus. I'm actually so excited for this story ! If you read it thank you so much. I love you ❤️  let me know your thoughts !