Twenty-nine

A/N: okay so yes. Ms girl got her neck snapped so now she's in transition, and Cami will not be dying.
—————-

I jolt you gasping, what the hell happened?
Im sitting on someone's lap. Klaus.
I look over at him, which he was already staring at me, with tears eyes and and angry expression.
I furrow my eyebrows, "what.. what happened," I say reaching up to feel my neck, then start to realize. I'm dead.
The tears start to fall down and I can't stop them, I cry into my hands sobbing. I'm dead, I can't believe it.
Two arms wrap around me, comforting me.
Well at least trying, because I was a mess.
Im a vampire, well in transition.
"It's okay love, you're gonna be just fine." He says stroking my hair.
I chock out a cry removing myself off of him, does he seriously think it's going to be okay? That I will just accept the fact that I got turned?
"What do you mean? It's not going to be okay! I'm dead! I'm freaking dead!" I yell getting off of him standing up.
"Spencer, your emotions are heightened right now, calm down." Klaus says trying to reach for my arms to hold but I shrug them off, "no it's not Klaus." I say pausing, "I had plans.. I wanted to be nurse. I had a life, I can't do anything if I'm a vampire," I say tears brimming my eyes again.
"All you need to do is feed." He says, I roll my eyes.
"But I don't want this life, Klaus." I say, "I don't want to be a vampire..." I says my voice cracking.
His eyes begin to tear up, "I cannot loose you again.." he says.
"...but it's your decision to make," he adds hesitantly.
"Just know.. I'll be next to you. Doesn't matter what choice you make, I'll be there." He says pulling me into a hug.
I hug back, "I need to get home," I say pulling away wiping my tears.
"I need to be with my friends, and family." I say.
He nods, "I'll get you there as fast as possible, love."

"Now, go pack your things, we have to leave now." I nod walking into the bathroom.
I look at myself in the mirror. How am I even a vampire?
Who's blood did she even give me?
And how?
-
"NO!" Klaus yells as Spencer's lifeless body falls to the floor.
The love of his life was gone.
Or that's what he thought, until Aurora spoke.
"Don't be sad, silly." The red head says smiling looking at the heart broken hybrid.
"I gave her some of your blood..." Aurora says walking around Spencer's body.
"..which means, she's in transition." She says.
"Making her, one of your stupid hybrids." She laughs, kicking Spencer's leg.
Klaus felt weak, defenseless.
He couldn't do anything about it, he had to watch her die.
But he wasn't going to lie, the fact that Aurora said she died with his blood in her system made him slightly relieved.
But he didn't want this life for her, he wanted her to have a career, get married and have children.
Now it's all ruined.
All because of his crazy ex that was obsessed with him.
—————
I wash my body and scrub the dry blood off, stepping out and wrapping a towel around me.
I quickly change into some sweats and a t shirt.
I walk into the room looking for my phone, it was in my jeans.
I have like what, 24 hours till I take my finally breath? I don't want to die but I also don't want this life.
There's a knock on the door, "Ready to go?" I hear Klaus says behind the door, I clear my throat and nod to myself, "yes,"
I grab my bag and open the door, "Let's go," I say motioning my arm.

"Maybe I should start writing letters just in case I don't make it back home," I joke, laughing.
Klaus on the other hand didn't think it was funny, he looked over at me from the drivers seat with a frown. "You'll make it." He says, "I promise."
"But, we need gas. So if you need to use the bathroom, go quickly." He says pulling into a gas station.
I nod and get off, watching him walk inside. I make my way towards the bathrooms outside.
I quickly use the bathroom, as I was washing my hands this lady, that looks like she's in her 30's walks in holding her arm.
Then the smell hits me.
Blood.
My head snaps towards her arm, she had a huge cut going down to her elbow.
I stare at her, "are you okay?" I ask, trying to take my mind off the blood.
The lady just looks over at me and smiles, "Yeah, just had a pretty bad accident on the bike." She replies holding up her arm, I look away griping on to the sink shutting my eyes close.
"Are you okay?" She now asks, coming up to me putting her hand on my shoulder making me flinch.
I nod, "sorry.. blood just makes me.." I say trying to come up with a lie, "squeamish?" She says finishing my sentence.
I smile and nod, but I can't take it any longer.
I grab her arm holding it up to my face, causing her to want to pull away.
"What the hell are you doing?" She says disgusted.
I ignore her and bite her arm, causing her to scream.
"What the hell is your problem!" She yells yanking her arm away, backing away.
I look at my face I'm the mirror, the veins popping under my eyes scaring me a bit.
The lady starts to make a run for it but I speed in front of her.
"I'm sorry," I say looking at her, "but I can't stop." And I grab her and start feeding off her.
It feels so good yet so wrong.
I know I fucked up already, i fed.
I wasn't planning on it.
I continue to feed until she no longer fights back, which causes me to stop.
I hold her face up, realizing she's no longer breathing.
I gasp dropping her body to the floor.
Looking around I quickly starts grabbing napkins trying to wipe myself clean, opening the faucet to wash my hands and face.
I killed her. I just killed an innocent women.
I hear someone coming, my eyes widen and I make my way towards the body.
Trying to pull it up into a stall, but the door swings open revealing a shocked Klaus.
"What happened?" He says with wide eyes.
I let go of her body and starts crying.
"I- she came in injured.. I tried to fight the urge but I c-couldn't I tried stopping-" I start rambling on, he closes the door and locks it.
"Shh, it's okay love." He says hugging me stroking my hair.
"Now, let's get rid of her body." He says, I see some random cleaner sitting on the floor, I pick it up and start dumping it on her body.
He looks at me confused, I start to pour it everywhere, "what are you doing?" He asks.
I pul out a lighter and flick it on, "getting rid of the body." I say dropping the lighter on her, causing it to go up in flames.
"Let's go." I say unlocking the door walking out, him following behind.
Soon enough the bathroom went up in flames.
————