Thirty-Five

After Liz's funeral, Caroline turned off her humanity. She couldn't handle her mom being gone so she decided to take the easy way out.. also taking Stefan with her.
I don't blame her, losing someone you love is hard.
"Hey.. We're gonna surprise Jo. Wanna come?" I hear Elena say, I turn around from where I was sitting on the floor. "Uh.. yeah. Just give me a minute," I reply with a small smile.
She nods and closes the door.
I got ready and Bonnie, Elena and I were on our way to Jo's.
We got her a stripper, happy bachelorette!
We hear Jo shocked and take that as our cue to go inside, she looked terrified.
"SURPRISE!" We all scream at the same time, "Oh! Oh, my God. No. I don't think so! No, no this can't be happening." She says causing us to laugh even more.
We all start dancing trying to get her to get into it, I throw a bunch of confetti into the air.
She eventually starts to get into it, I put a tiara on her head.
"HAPPY BACHELORETTE." I scream.
-
"An entire diner to ourselves? Actual heaven." Jo says, stuffing her mouth.
I laugh, we were now eating at this empty diner.
"If Caroline were here, we would be planning a spa day." Elena says,
"But now.. she's MIA." Bonnie adds, "Understandable, considering.." Jo says trailing off.
"...But, I figured this is a better way to celebrate.. stuffing our faces." I say popping some fries into my mouth.
"You're geniuses," Jo says stuffing her mouth.
My eyes widen at her, I've never seen her eat meat..
"Uh aren't you like.. vegetarian?" I ask, out of curiosity.
"Spencer!" Elena laughs, I shrug, "I mean, that isn't exactly a garden burger." Bonnie agrees.
"The baby is not okay with the no-meat thing. Besides, it's my party, and I'll eat what I want to!" She says, drinking her milkshake. "I do wish this was vodka, though." I laugh agreeing with her.
"Hey, I don't want to know what Ric's doing? Do i?," Jo asks.
"Uh- he's probably at the movies," Bonnie says awkwardly, we all laugh cause Jo wasn't buying bait of it.
"Yeah, or- mini golf," Elena butts in, "I need ketchup!" Jo says getting up and making her way to get more.
"Soo.. are we gonna talk about it?" Bonnie says, I look at her confused on what she means, "what?" Elena says also confused.
"Seriously? You're gonna make your best friend have to pry it out of you?" Bonnie says, " I know about the cure, Elena." She adds causing Elena to have a shocked look on her face.
"You do? How is it even possible," Elena says quietly, "Damon called me last night and he told me everything, including his insane plan to take it with you." Bonnie responds, "oh yeah. He called me also," I say remembering about the night before that I somehow had forgotten about.
"Damon called you?" Elena asks surprised, "..and you?" She says looking over at me, I give her a slight nod.
"Mhm." I say taking a bite of my burger.
I can't seem to get full, as much as I eat I'm never satisfied.
"He needed someone to talk to, after you left the conversation without telling him what you were thinking!" Bonnie says.
I look over at my sister, "Thats not exactly how it happened.." she replies causing me to roll my eyes, "girl please. He said you said, and I quote 'She stared at me like I was an alien, and then basically teleported out of the room.' Mhmmm." I say throwing some fries into my mouth. "Yup. That's exactly what he told us both." Bonnie adds.
"Damon Salvatore stands in front of you and tells you that he wants to become a human again. Wouldn't you freak out?" Elena says looking over at both of us. "I just... I needed some time to process. I mean, twenty-four hours ago, I didn't even think it was possible to become a human again." She adds.
"But do you want to become human again?" Bonnie questions.
"Yeah." Elena says quickly, causing Bonnie and I to look over at each other, "well I did. Honestly it's all just very complicated right now." She replies.
I was gonna say something but I saw a concerted looking Jo making her way towards us with ketchup in her hands.
"You guys aren't full, are you?" She questions the three of us.
"No! Absolutely not, I can eat for days.. and hours.. literally," I reply grabbing more food causing them to laugh.
—-
Short chapter since i haven't updated in a while but I'll have new chapters up soon!