Thirty-Six. Jo's & Alaric's Wedding. Pt 1

Today was the day, they say that Jo and Alaric were getting married. I couldn't be happier for them, I've been waiting for this wedding forever.
So much has happened in such a little bit of time, my sister is human again. Cant get use to that.
"Crap. They're not here." Jo says concerned, "what's wrong?" I ask,
"My shoes! My gorgeous, ridiculously expensive, wear them once and never again, shoes. They're missing." She explains freaked out, I take a deep breath and turn around and look at Bonnie.
"Do you want me to do a locator spell on them?" Bonnie suggests, causing Jo to look confused, "on my shoes?"
" I don't know, actually. Just hang on, I got to figure out how to work this stupid thing." Bonnie replies.
I sigh taking a sip from my mimosa, today will be a long day. Might as well get a few drinks in beforehand.
I hear Jo's phone start to ring, "hey don't worry. I'll answer it! You take a chill pill." I say snatching the phone and smiling.
"Hello?" I answer, oh shit. Danielle, who was supposed to be Jo's wedding coordinator apparently caught the flu. I look up at Jo who was already looking at me, "Uh yea, thanks I'll let her know." I reply and hang up.
"Oh. That didn't sound good. What's wrong now," Jo asks, I scratch my head and hand her phone back to her.
"Well Danielle apparently has the flu." I say calmly.
"It sounded as if you just said 'Danielle had the flu' which is impossible because she's my wedding coordinator." Jo says.
I nod my head lightly, "How sick is she? Can she still work?" Jo asks me.
I hum, "well unless you want puke all over your wedding-" I say, but ended up getting cut off by the one and only Caroline Forbes.
" To be honest, I think maybe this is a good thing! Because no matter how good Danielle was, I am pretty sure I'm better." Caroline exclaims.
My sister runs over to hug her, I smile. It's good to have her back.
I walk back to make myself another drink, to which I just filled up with champagne.
No more orange juice. Time to get me going.
After Caroline was done finding Jo's shoes she turns back to look at us.
"Okay now. Who's dealing with the boys?" Caroline asks, her eyes land on me causing me to groan.
"No," i whine.
"Yes." She says wiggling her eyebrows.

I dreadfully make my way towards Alaric's apartment, I sigh before opening the door.
Here goes nothing. They fucking would put me with the boys. They're annoying.
I walk in just to see them drinking.
"Ah yay! Shots." I say loudly pushing past Matt.
"Holy shit. You scared me." Tyler says, I roll my eyes.
"Yeah just welcome yourself in," Alaric says sarcastically.
"Oh, gladly." I smile going in to grab a shot glass just to get my hand swatted away by Matt.
"Nope. Elena sent me a message stating 'Please refrain Spencer from drinking anymore, she's had enough.'" he reads off his phone.
"Oh please, I had like what, 2 mimosas, and about half a bottle of champagne. I can handle my alcohol," I retort grabbing the shot glass and drinking it.
"Ah shit that's strong," I say choking.
"Alright. We got suits." Matt says, "I got the rings!" Tyler adds.
"And the vows," Alaric says.
"So... What now." I ask, bored out of my mind.
I see Tyler start to fill shot glasses up, I lift my head instantly.
He holds up the glass, "To Alaric Saltzman. Who after today, will have sex with only one woman for the rest of his life." he says.
I roll my eyes, they all laugh.
"Seriously, just one! You can't even look after this." Matt says joining in, "not that the chicks are throwing themselves at an occult studies teacher.." Tyler jokes.
"Yeah! Actually, you should probably lock this down while you still can." Matt says.
"Yeah, you remember how great it was when you two were fighting?" Alaric butts in.
I laugh, "Sorry, full moon tonight. Feeling extra dick-ish." Tyler defends.
"Ok since I'm clearly not needed here, in gonna go home, sleep for an hour to sober up and then get ready. See ya boys." I yell walking out the door, "is she sober enough to drive?" I hear Matt say.
I roll my eyes and make my way home.
---
I've had my nap, I was showered, dressed and ready.
Time for the wedding.
Matt and Bonnie were supposed to pick me up but they aren't answering. Now who the hell is picking me up?
"Hey Bonnie! It's me Spencer, I've been waiting for the past- uh i don't know- hour!" I exclaim into the phone.
"Fuck this. Im walking." I mumble to myself before grabbing my belongings and vamping my way out.
Only way I'll get there on time, plus who the hell is gonna notice me at night? I'll probably get there a little messy but that's okay.

I was making my way up towards Caroline, still no text or call from either Matt or Bonnie.
Weird.
"Well I hope it was worth it!" I hear Care say, I look up and Damon and my sister are standing there.
"Actually." Damon starts but gets cut off by Caroline, "ew gross! Not the time, okay? Have you seen Matt or Bonnie?" She asks, I run up to them. "Nope, I as supposed to get picked up by them. Didn't even bother to call me back or shoot me a 'hey something came up, find another ride' text, like I had to walk- speed. Whatever, when was the last time you saw her?" I blabber on.
"Why aren't they here yet?" Elena asks worriedly, "it's okay just go go go." Caroline rushes them. I laugh, "I'm gonna go sit, let me know if you hear about either of them!" Caroline tells me.
I nod and make my way towards my seat, Jo looks so beautifully walking down that aisle. I couldn't be more happier for her and Alaric.
Such a wonderful day.
"Welcome, family and friends, on this magical evening to the wedding of Alaric Saltzman and Josette Loughlin. Josette and Alaric have prepared their own vows." The man says, I smile.
"Neither one of us should be here right now. We've spend our life dodging fate and beatings the odds,"Alaric says.
"But, because we did, I got to meet you, the most beautiful, hilarious and intimidatingly brilliant woman I have ever known. You inspire me, you've shown me that happiness is actually something that I can have in my life. And so..." He continues, grabbing the rings from Tyler,
"I promise to be with you, and love you, and to dodge fate with you, for the rest of our lives." He says sliding the ring onto Jo's finger.
I felt tears brim my eyes,
"Josette?"
"Oh god, that's a tough act to follow," she says causing us to laugh. "Here it goes. Alaric Saltzman, you are.." she starts but stops, she looks as if she's being hurt.
In pain.
"Oh my god." I whisper to myself as I see blood pouring from her stomach.
Alaric starts to panic, I quickly stand up as I see who appears behind her. Kai.
Oh my god.
How the hell did he get out?
"I was gonna wait 'till the death do us apart' but it seemed a little on the nose. Am I right?" He smiles.
What a sick fuck.
I look over at Caroline, I was about to make my way towards them whenever I felt pain causing me to grip my head, what the hell was happening.
All I could hear were screams. Nothing but screams.
"Miss me? No, oh well." I hear Kai say.
I felt glass hit my skin as all the windows shattered.
I look over to see my sister on the floor, I quickly rush over to her.
"What the hell happened?!" I exclaim shaking her, I got to bite my wrist and Damon stops me. "It won't work." He says, grabbing my wrist, "She's human now." I was about to reply when I felt my neck get snapped making me fall unconscious.