ten

As I'm laying there listening to music, I hear my sister come in.
"Hey, how are you doing?" she asks, I sit up. "I'm good, you?" I ask her.

"Me too. I'm glad he helped you. As much as I hate to admit it." She says giving me a small smile.

"Alright well, I'll be back in a bit." She says, I smile and nod.
She leaves closing my door behind her.
I decide to visit Mrs. Lockwood, I wonder if she knows about anything of this?

I put on a pair of jeans and a hoodie, quickly slipping on my shoes.
I grab my phone and the file where I have everything.
I walk downstairs, it feels weird that Alaric isn't here anymore. Yeah I know he's crazy right now because of what Esther did to him, but I  somehow still miss him.
The house is so lonely now.
I quickly grab a water bottle, my bag and walk out of the house.
I still have no car so I have no other choice but to walk.
I walked for a while till I made it to the Lockwoods'.

I sigh and got up to knock.

She opens the door, smiling but confused.

"Hey, Spencer." I smile, "hey Mrs. Lockwood. Can I talk to you about something?" I ask, she nods. "Yes absolutely. Come in dear," she says moving to the side letting me in.

I walk inside and look around, such a big house.
I follow her to the living room.

"Sit down, I'll get you a cup of tea." I nod and thank her. I sit down, pulling the papers out of my bag.

She comes back and sits down.

"So, what do you need to talk about?" she asks me.
I look at her and then down at the papers in my hands, I don't know how to ask her.
So I just blurted it out.
"I found out Mason is my biological father," I said, handing her the papers.
Which had my birth certificate, the DNA results, and my social security.
She didn't look surprised, a matter of fact she looked as if she already knew.
Which made me look at her confused.

"I'm taking it as if you already knew. You don't look surprised..." I say looking up at her, she sighs.
"Yes, I knew," she says, "he came back to tell you, you didn't get the note?" she says, I look at her confused.

"No? What letter, who did he give it to?" I ask her confused, "he gave it to Elena." I felt my heart drop, she knew? And she didn't for a second think to tell me?
"No, she never gave me anything." I'm not even sure I want to know what was in that note.
"I wanna know more about him. About my biological family. There's a lot of strange things happening to me, that I don't even think could happen." I say confused.
She smiles and puts her hand on my knee.
"I'll let you know anything."

----
After we talked, and I found out a little bit more about the Lockwood bloodline, and that comes with the werewolf gene.

My phone starts ringing, I check it.

Jeremy.

Weird he never calls me.

"Hello? What's up Je-" he cuts me off, "Elenas in the hospital, I'm calling Damon and Stefan." he hangs up, I felt my heart drop. Oh my God.

"Hey Mrs. Lockwood, I have to go. Thank you for everything." I hug her and walk out, I quickly call Damon.
"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!" I yelled, "Jeremy didn't tell me anything!" I ask, "Calm down, Meredith said it was a slight concussion, we told Jeremy to take her home. Meet us there." he hangs up, how the hell am I supposed to get there in time?
I'm walking goddamit.
I try to walk as fast a I can.
--
Finally I made it home, it was empty.

What the fuck?
I quickly call Matt.
"Hey, have you heard from Elena? I was told to meet them at the house, but it's empty-" he cuts me off, "she's with me. I'm taking her out of town." That is all he says, "you couldn't have waited for me? Is she okay?" I ask, "she's fine." I hang up and I throw my phone on the table.

I'm alone.
And I don't even know where everyone's at. My siblings.

Where is Jeremy?

I try cleaning the house up a bit to get my mind off of things, I start reorganizing things.

As I was in the middle of cleaning out the pantry my phone starts ringing.

Damon.

I quickly jump off from where I'm at, and run to my phone.
"Hello??" I say, "Hey Elena's in the hospital. Again, " he says, oh my God.
"What happened? Is she okay!" I ask worried about my sister. "Well, yes. But not exactly." that made me even more worried.
"I'm on my way." I hang up and run outside.
I try to get there as fast as I can, which I had to run.
I get there out of breath.

"Where is she?" I ask coming in, Meredith is there.

"Come with me." I follow her, we stop in front of the morgue. "Before we go in there, I need you to know that Jeremy brought her in earlier, it wasn't from a concussion.. She had a hemorrhage. I had to use vampire blood to heal her." she says, which makes my jaw drop.

I push past her, and see both of Salvatore's brothers standing around her.
"Is she?" I couldn't say it, I felt tears in my eyes.

"She's in transition." is all Stefan says.

----