Twenty-four

A/N: I'm gonna be doing a big time jump so I'll be skipping a few things.
——————————-

I woke up on the ground.
It was still dark out, what the hell happened?
I check my phone, missed call from Damon.
I quickly make my way towards the boarding house.

I got there tired, I walk in kicking off my heels, I sigh then look around.
Where are they?
"Damon? Stefan?" I call out, I walk down towards the cellar.
"She might not feel much, but she's gonna feel that in the morning." I hear Damon say, I walk over to him.
"Hey," I say nudging him.
I look inside, Stefan's placing Elena in there.
"So what's the plan?" Stefan says, smiling as he sees me, engulfing me in a hug.
"When Bonnie was whaling on her tonight, I could see it in her eyes. Elena thought she was gonna die. She was scared." Damon says, I look over at him.
"Fear," Stefan says.
"Last time I checked, one of those pesky human emotions." Damon says, I smile.
"So Plan "C"...Make her life a living hell." Stefan says looking at both of us.
I nod in agreement, "You care to talk about our other problem? You know, the one that can be anyone, anywhere, anytime." Damon says referring to Silas.
"Silas still needs Bonnie. And if tonight is any indication, she's no pushover. She's not gonna let him manipulate her, not anymore." Stefan replies, "I wouldn't underestimate his talents. He fooled the hell out of both of us."Damon says looking at Stefan,
They close the cell where Elena was at.
"What did he say to both of y'all?" I ask looking at them.
"He led me out in the woods, claiming he saw Silas, and then he staked me." Stefan says, I look over at Damon, "and you?"

He hesitates for a bit, "Talked about his hair. Figured it had to be you," Damon says.

"Funny," Stefan says looking at him, I follow Damon towards the stairs.
"Well Bonnie knocked me out with magic after seeing my dead brother," I say making a face, I look over towards Stefan, he was looking in the cell.
"You coming?" I ask him.

"Yeah.." he says after hesitating.
———

"She's the calmest desiccating vampire I've ever seen. I remember when you starved me down there for three days. I would've wept at your feet for an orange peel." Damn says, I laugh.
" Look, she's not gonna beg for blood. Begging means desperation, emotion. She's still in no-humanity zone." Stefan replies, making me nod.

"How hungry does she have to be before we can torture some feelings back into her?" Damon says.
"A lot hungrier than she is now, apparently." Stefan replies.
"Well th-" I start to speak but I see someone walk in.
Katherine.
I roll my eyes.
"What is she doing here!" I groan.
"Maybe I can provide a little excitement," she says smirking.
"Katherine," Stefan says looking over at her.
"The one and only...sort of. So, when's the Welcome Home party?" She says pouring herself a drink.
"Wow, look who went and got bold. Last time I checked, Klaus was plotting your eternal demise." Damon says causing me to look at him at the mention of Klaus's name.
"Well, it doesn't matter anymore. Klaus is gone," she says causing my attention to snap towards her.
Gone? What does she mean gone?
"Wait, what do you mean he's gone?" Stefan says taking the words out my mouth.
"Let's just say that werewolf girl, Hayley, turned out to be just the thing we needed to get Klaus out of our lives-- for good." She replies.
My eyes widen.
"What? What do you mean.." I slowly say looking over at her.
———

We had Elena strapped to a chair, I hated seeing her like this..
Damon sets down a fire extinguisher causing Elena to wake up.
"Good, you're awake. Thought you could use a little sunshine." He says while Stefan pulls the curtain a bit.
She looks at her hands for her ring, "looking for this?" I say holding her daylight ring up.
She tries reaching for it, "Oh, you know the rules: bad girls don't get nice jewelry." Damon says.
"You took my ring. I'm devastated. And bored. Can I go back to solitary now?" She says, I roll my eyes.

"No. I kinda like you in the hot seat. Whenever you're ready, brother." Damon says to Stefan.
He starts to reach for the curtain again,
"Am I suppose to be scared?" She says,
"Actually sister, yes." I say smiling at her.
"You will be. And when you are, focus on that fear. It's the key to getting your humanity back." Stefan says looking at her.
"You're not gonna burn me," she says, then looks over at me.
"Spencer wouldn't let you." She adds.
"Oh, you don't think so?" I say standing up, "No. And even if you do manage to get my emotions back, I'll remember all this, and I'll hate both of you for it." She says, "and you Spencer. I'll never forgive you for not stopping them,"

I roll my eyes, "oh please bitch, you almost kill-" Damon shuts me up before I could finish.

"Worth the risk." Damon says.

Stefan pulls the curtain open causing her arm to go up in flames and her to yell out in pain.
Damon puts it out, and Stefan let's the curtain go.

"Bet that feels better, huh? How about a little gratitude, or any human emotion whatsoever, and we can stop this?" Damon says looking at her.

She mumbles something under her breathe, "I didn't quite catch that," he says, "I said, I'm gonna kill you." She says looking at him.
"Bingo! See? There's a little rage. I should've figured that'd be the first emotion that came out of you. I tend to pull that out of people." Damon jokes.
Stefan crouches in-front of her.
"Elena, look at me. We don't wanna do this, okay? You can stop this right now. It's your choice." Stefan says looking up at her, to which she just laughs:
"It's kind of funny, actually-- you being the one to pull back the curtain. I bet part of you enjoys it, since, you know, I dumped you and all." She says, my eyes widen.
"Wow. That was downright vindictive. See? I think now we're breaking through that tough candy shell and getting into the ooey-gooey rich center of your humanity. This is good. I think we should shine some light on the subject." Damon says joining Stefan.
"Let me guess...this is gonna hurt you a lot more than it hurts me?" She says.
"Look, I know what you're going through. After all you've done, you're afraid to face the guilt you'll feel if you turn your emotions back on. Only way we can help you is to make the alternative hurt even worse." Stefan says, making me agree with him.

She starts to laugh, Stefan pulls the curtain back causing her face to burn and she starts to scream.

I furrow my eyebrows, this is disturbing.
"Okay I think I'm gonna go, this is very disturbing seeing my sister get tortured," I say getting up and leaving walking outside to join Caroline and Matt.
——————

OKAY, so I'm gonna stop it here and make a jump to like beginning of season 6.
Hayley will have Hope, but I also have another ideas on what to do with Spencer and Klaus !