five

It had been 2 weeks since Klaus had dropped off my stuff. Haven't heard anything since then.
He got his family back.

"Hey sis, foods ready." I hear Jeremy say as he walks by my room, I close my laptop and get up and stretch. I grab my phone and walk downstairs, I see Damon and Stefan. No seriously are they ever home??

"Hey guys." They smile, I sit down and eat listening to their conversation.
"It was their mother Esther who was sealed in that coffin." I hear Elena say, what the fuck.
"As in the original which?" Stefan replies. Making Damon look confused as hell.
"What.. How she even alive? I thought her hybrid of a freak show of her son ripped her heart out a thousand years ago." Damon says still confused as hell. Me just looking back in forth between all of them.
"Tea," I reply with a mouth full of food.
"I don't know I'm guessing she has a couple connections in the witching community, Elijah said that she wants to live in peace with her family.. Including Klaus." Elena says.
"She was supposed to be the weapon to help us kill Klaus," Stefan replies looking back and forth.

"What the fuck." they completely ignore my comments.

"Yeah well not anymore. At least according to Elijah." well shit.
"That coffin was the only think stopping Klaus from tearing us to shreds." Stefan says, "anyone else feeling a little used right now?" Damon replies which made me laugh,
"Look Elijah promised me that his family wouldn't hurt any of us." after she said that the door rang. Oh oh .
We all looked at each other,
"I believe him." Elena says and walks to get the door.
"Is she stupid? Like what the fuck they tried-" I get smacked by Damon. "Sorry jeez."  we all walk towards the door,

"What is it?" Damon asks, me trying to look over his shoulder being nosey. "It's an invitation. Please join the Mikaelson family this evening at 7 o'clock for dancing, cocktails and celebration." Elena reads off the card.
"Who the hell are the Mikaelson's?" Stefan asks. Is he dumb?

"The original family." Period wasn't that hard to guess.
"It's not bad enough they're moving into town, now the want a housewarming gift." Damon says making me pinch him.
"Wait there's a note in the back. Elena, I think it's time we finally meet. Esther." she reads it off, "oh shit. Who the fuck is Esther? Oh, wait that's the mom." I quickly shut up.
"If Esther wanted to talk to me, maybe I should find out why." Elena said.
Not her being dumb.
"Are you stupid?" I add
"Ill have to agree with Spence on this one, it's a dumb idea. She already tried to kill you once."
Damon says.
"Well, I better get going, got work to finish," I say and try walking past them, Elena gives me a look.
"I'm serious I have to turn things in for Alaric." I quickly run upstairs to my room.
There was a box sitting on my bed, what the fuck?
Just as I was about to ask Damon or Stefan if they had put it I saw a note. Just like the one Elena got, I flipped it to the back and saw a note.

Save me a dance,
Fondly.
Klaus

Girl what the fuck, did Klaus just ask for a dance.

I look inside the box, a dress. A very pretty, and expensive-looking dress. I quickly rush downstairs almost tripping, "GUYS!" I yell,

They all look worried, "What's wrong? What did something happen?-" I cut them off by throwing the letter, "it's an invitation." Damon replies. "Look at the back!" I exclaimed as he reads it his eyes widen, "oh no, oh no no no no no. You are not going." he says, Stefan takes the card from him and reads it. "What the hell? Klaus-" Elena rips it out of his hands. "Oh my God." is all she says.

"She's not coming, we're already putting this one at risk-" I cut Damon off, "I'm a grown woman, I can make decisions on my own. Plus it's better than doing work, especially Alaric's work. I don't get any of it. Plus he left me a dress too." I say the last part slowly. His eyes widen.