eleven

A/N: I won't be going along with the show anymore, because I'm trying to start to add more Klaus into this story since it is a Klaus Mikaelson love story.
I'll be skipping where Klaus jumps into Tyler's body and when Elena, Stefan and Rebekah he taken.

*********************************************

We were all waiting for Elena to wake up.
I couldn't look at her like this.
It broke me.

"Hey, guys I'll be back," I said and left.

I walked downstairs and right out the house. I can't be here.
I somehow always end up at the cemetery.
I love coming to talk to my parents.

I just sat there, I didn't want to talk. I couldn't, I dont even know where to start.

My tears started falling, I don't want to live here anymore. Who else is going to die?

I mean I know she's coming back.
But the fact that she died, in that car accident hurts me.
Why didn't Stefan save her first?
No offense to Matt.

Why didn't he save them both?

Don't they have super strength or some shit?

I felt water droplets fall on my arm, it started lightly but then it just started pouring. Shit, now I'm soaked.

"Perfect way to set the mood." I laugh at my own comment.
I was starting to shiver since it was getting a little cold, especially with the rain.

"Spencer?" I hear my name, I look up my vision blurry from my tears and the rain.

Klaus.

His face softens when he sees that I have been crying, my under eyes are probably black from the mascara.
I try to quickly wipe my tears.
"Hey, Klaus," I say standing up.

"What's the matter love?" he says coming closer to me, grabbing my chin lightly so I can look at him.

"Elena.. She died with vampire blood in her system." I reply.
"And I know who caused the accident." I say looking up at him, it was Rebekah.

His face softens.

"I'm very sorry love. Now come on, before you get a cold, " he says holding out his hand for me.
I take it and we walk to his car.

The drive was silent, we finally got to my house.
"Thank you, " I said silently, looking down at my hands.
He grabs my hands, making me look up towards him.

"Anytime love. Now go get some rest, I can tell you haven't slept." I nod and start to get off but he pulls me back, he kisses me lightly on the head.

I smile and get off, walking towards my unlocked house.

No one was home.

Weird.

I go up to my room and open up a bag and quickly stuff it with clothes.
I get a few essential things and grab some money and grab Alaric's car keys.

I go to the kitchen and grab a few water bottles and make my way out.

I can't stay here.

I walk towards the car and quickly get it and driving off.
I have no idea where I'm going.

I kept driving till I made it out of Georgia.
It was dark by the time I got to where I was heading to, which I ended up in Florida.

I don't even know anyone who lives in Florida.

I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing here.

I pull up to a motel, I guess this will have to do.