fourteen

We were still in the school.

Rebekah had left for a bit.

I look over at Elena who was already looking at me.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "How could you? Klaus, he killed Jenna. He's a bad person Spencer. He's done bad things. And Stefan, -" I cut her off before she could continue.

"Oh, and Damon hasn't done anything bad? He hasn't killed or anything. He's perfect, right?" I say looking at her, she just stayed quiet.

"That's what I thought," I muttered.

Stefan just stayed quiet.

I roll my eyes and slam my head on the table causing a loud noise.

Rebekah comes back in.

"Still glued to your seats? Ooh, it's thick with tension in here. Let's spice things up a bit. Elena, truth or dare?" the blonde says.

"We're done playing your stupid games, Rebekah.." Stefan says.

The blonde ignore Stefan, "truth or dare Elena? You're compelled. Answer."

"Dare." Elena replies which makes me look at her as of she's dumb.

"Please just stop," I tell her, which she just rolls her eyes and continues to talk to Elena.

"I dare you to tell Stefan the truth about Damon, " she smiles.

Elena looks over at me.

I just look away.

Caroline speaks up, "Seriously."

"Being with Damon makes me happy." Elena truthfully responded.

"Makes you happy? Clowns make you happy, Elena. Dig a little deeper." she smirks.

"When I'm with him... It feels unpredictable, like... Like I'm free, " Elena replies looking at me.

"And how do you feel when you're with Stefan?" she pushes.

I roll my eyes. Does this girl really have nothing better to do?

"Stop!" Care says.

"She can't she's compelled." Rebekah replied.

"Lately, I feel like I'm a project, like I'm a problem that needs to be fixed. I think I make him sad, and I can't be with someone like that because... When he looks at me, all he sees is a broken toy." she says, I look over at Stefan. He looks hurt, upset.

"Do you still love Stefan?" the blonde asked my sister, "yes."

I look up at her.

"Are you still in love with Stefan?" she continues to ask, oh my God. "No." my sister replies looking down.

She turns to look at Stefan, "Did that hurt, having someone you love drive a dagger through your heart?" she taunts.

"Go to hell." is all Stefan replies.

"Did. That. Hurt." she asked once again looking at him, he sent me a look and then looked back at her. "Yes."
"Welcome to the last 900 years of my life," she says.

I see Tyler come in.

"What the hell is going on?" he says, looking confused.
"Listen to the rules carefully. Stay in the building. No vamp-running in the hallways." she says, my eyes go wide.
What the hell is she doing.

"Vamp running from what?" Care asks.
Rebekah looks at me and Tyler.
Oh no.

This can't be good.