Twenty-eight

I haven't left New Orleans, Klaus telling me that he loved me made me stay.
But the only thing is that Aurora his crazy ex, know now about me and lets say there's been... tension. A lot of tension.
Pretty sure this psycho is planning my death, which is why I'll be leaving tomorrow.
"Hey Klaus?" I say knocking on his door, no answer.
I knock again, I sigh and open the door.
The room was dark, I walk in but he isn't in here. Huh, weird.
"Well, I guess I'll have to call him now." I whisper to myself about to walk out but the door shuts behind me.
I jump a little grabbing my chest, "what the fuck?" I mutter.
I make my way towards the light switch, flicking it on.
I smile and reach for the door handle when all of a sudden I feel someone inject something into me that causes me to knock out.
What the hell?
————
I open my eyes groaning, where the hell am I? I try moving my arms but I see that I'm tied to a chair.
Oh fuck.
I'm going to die.
"What the hell?" I say looking around the bright room, I spot a familiar blonde. Cami?
"Cami?" I say furrowing my eyebrows at her, her face  lights up when she sees I'm awake, "Spencer," she says smiling coming up to me just to be stopped by a red head.
"You two know each other?" Aurora asks with a smirk, I roll my eyes.
"What the hell do you want?" I say trying to get out from the ropes.
She laughs, "Darling, I don't want anything from you.." she says sitting down.
"..but you are messing with the love of my life, which makes me want to kill me." She adds, I roll my eyes.
"Seriously? This is all about Klaus? Because you have some weird stupid crazy obsession with him. Didn't this happen like... almost 1000 years ago?" I say confused.
Her smile drops and she throws a knife at me causing it to land straight into my leg.
I groan in pain, "if you're going to try to kill me. At least aim to the head." I say sending her a faux smile.
"I don't know what Nik sees in you.." she says, rolling her eyes.
"He will never love you as he loved me," she continues.
Insecure.. much?
"I am going to kill you, and enjoy every bit of it as I watch the horror on Niks face as he watches you die," she says, "plus, where is he now? If you mean so much to him.. where is he?" God does she ever shut up?
"Oh please. Just go on and kill me, I can't take you blabbering any longer, so please put me out of my misery." I say still feeling drowsy.
What did she give me?
"What did you give me by the way.. I can still feel that..." I mumble feeling like I'll pass out again.
"Oh you know, just a little bit of wolfsbane." She smiles.
I roll my eyes letting my head fall forward.
"Oh pleases. Wake up stop being so dramatic," I here her say.
I lift my head up and stare at her, I had already loosened the ropes. she comes over and goes to take the knife out of  my leg. I use that as my opportunity to launch at her and bite her.
She cries out in pain holding her shoulder, "what the bloody hell did you do!" She says holding her arm.
I smirk shrugging my shoulders.
"I guess you'll be dying soon also," I say patting her shoulder.
"You will pay for this!" She says, I roll my eyes making my way to Cami, "what are you?" She says, "I'll explain everything to you later but we need to get out of here. Run," I say looking at her, we were about to get out when Aurora comes back out, "not so fast," I hear her say and I feel something in my back, "get out of here!" I tell Cami, "go get some help!" I tell her.
She was hesitant at first but eventually left.
"Well, you really are desperate to die aren't you? Are you okay? Having suicidal thoughts?" She asks, I roll my eyes.
"Actually-" before I could say another word I was once again met with darkness.
-

"Please.. a church?" I as groggily, "finally, thought I had killed you there for a bit." She says walking around with a phone in hand.
"Can't you just let me go? I'll leave New Orleans forever and you can have Klaus all you want." I say, "but wheres the fun in that?" She replies pouting, "ah, he's almost here," she says excitedly.
"Who now?" I ask confused, feeling very weak.
"None of your business love," she says walking away.
Oh wow.
"Actually. He's already here." The redhead says happily pulling me up.
I stumble a bit trying to regain my strength.
"Let her go, now!" I hear Klaus say.
My head slowly perks up, "Klaus?" I whisper weakly, giving him a small smile.
I let my eyes close once again, "gladly, Nik." I hear Aurora say and suddenly I feel a pain in my neck.
She's feeding off of me.
My eyes shoot open trying to fight her off of me, but I couldn't I was weak from all the wolfsbane and from her basically draining all my blood. Klaus tried making his way towards me but something stopped him, a witch must have kept him from moving.
"STOP THIS RIGHT NOW, OR I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL YOU AND YOUR IDIOTIC BROTHER." I hear Klaus yell.
At this point I was losing consciousness.
I felt her stop, "Fine, you convinced me." She says, I sigh in relief thinking I was okay, that was until her hand went to my neck, snapping it.
——