Thirty-three

After Damon dropping the bomb on us about me becoming a potential ripper if it was not such a big deal. We tried to get Bonnie back, well give her a sign where she would be able to find magic.
"So I can't send us back physically, but I can probably send a part of us back." Kai says, "Probably? What do you mean proba-" I start to say but Damon puts a hand over my mouth, shutting me up.
"Ignore her." He says quickly removing his hand away from my mouth as he felt my fangs.
"Were you going to bite me? She was going to bite me!" Damon says dramatically.
I roll my eyes, turning my attention back to Kai. "You remember that movie 'Ghost'? Ok, well Bonnie's gonna be Demi Moore because she's the alive one obviously, and, uh, we'll all be a collective Patrick Swayze, the ghost. By the way, how much does that suck about Patrick Swayze?" He says, rambling.
"Will she be able to see us or not Kai?" My sister says.
"I don't know. I've never done this before." Kai says smiling, "So let's all just take a deep breath, right, close our eyes," We all close our eyes waiting for him to start the spell. "and... Phesmatos tribum invocio caveum, miscero mundio. Phesmatos tribum invocio caveum, miscero mundio." Kai chants.

I open my eyes realizing we weren't home anymore, "What happened to the pool table?" Damon asks, I hear Elena gasp, "Oh, my god."
Bonnie's sitting at the table, drinking.
"Bonnie? Bonnie! She can't hear me." Jeremy says, trying to get her attention.
She didn't seek to notice us, strange.
I try grabbing a book off the table but my hand goes through it, Damon notices that. "And we can't touch anything either. Nice spell, Kai." He says.
"This place is my personal hell." Damon voice was heard on a videotape.
He walks closer to her, "Drama queen." Bonnie says.
"Hey." Damon says, smiling.
"Reporting to you live from retro world, I'm Bonnie Bennett. Joining us today in the studio is special guest Damon Salvatore!" Bonnie turns the video off and pours herself a drink, causing Damon to look as if he seen a ghost.
"No." He says shocked.
"What?" Elena and I say at the same time, confused.
"That bottle of bourbon is the oldest one in the house. We made a pact if we couldn't take being trapped here alone for one more day we'd... We'd kill that entire bottle. Then we'd kill ourselves." He says.
My eyes widen, Bonnie's planning on killing herself.
And we can't do anything about it.
There has to be at least something we can do. We can't just let her die.
Something strange happens, as if we were pulled back.
"Wait..wait. What happened? Why are we back here?" Elena says confused.
"I don't know. Spell must require too much magic. I lost my connection." Kai replies.
"Then reconnect." Damon says looking at Kai.
"It's not that easy." He says pointing at thee blood dripping from his nose, "You see this blood? I'm guessing that's not a good sign." He adds.
"Well shit." I mutter, walking back and forth.
"Bonnie is going to kill her self!" My sister says frustrated.
"Wait.. can she even do that? Die." I ask, looking up at Kai.
"I couldn't. Of course, it was my own personal solitary confinement. Didn't want me to end my sentence early by killing myself. Ooh! I tried every method in the book. Heh. I drove down to D.C. Because there was this museum that has an actual guillotine." Kai replies, "We get it. For whoever's not lucky enough to be you, dead means dead." My brother says realizing.
"We have to stop her. We have to give her hope, send her a message somehow." Elena says.
"She couldn't hear us." I says looking over at my sister.
"The message is already there in the atlas. I scribbled some notes on Nova Scotia. We just have to get her to see it" Damon says.
"Ok. But how the hell are we going to open up an atlas?" I ask confused.
"We need to get Kai to crank up his witchy-woo, don't we, so we can make physical contact." Damon replies.
"All while sending the 4 of you back over there? Sure. Yeah. Hey. Why don't I reanimate your dead parents for a tea party while I'm at it?" Kai says. I look over at him with widen eyes. If he being serious right now?
"Sorry. Insensitive." He says quickly after seeing the look on my face.
"What if you just send me back?" Jer says.
I look over at him quickly, "hell no! Kai? Cant you like, channel me or something does that work with witches like you?"i ask looking over at him, "what no! Are you crazy?" Damon says coming closer to us, "you'll just be giving him even more power."
  "But what if this is our only way to get Bonnie back." I say looking over at Damon.
"Well, I can send him over there. That might work, focusing all my magic on only one person. It might be enough of a boost that you could physically interact if I can hold the spell." Kai says.
"And if you can't?" Damon asks.
"The magic overwhelms me, and I can't pull Jeremy out. He'll be stuck over there for eternity." Kai replies.
"Jer." Elena says, looking over at our brother.
"Don't. Don't say anything. If I can get through to her, we save Bonnie's life. If not... At least I'll be with her when she dies." He replies.
I look over at my sister, telling her that it's okay. For her to let him do it.
Kai starts to chant, but he doesn't look to well.
"I didn't know you and Bonnie had a death pact." Elena says, looking over at Damon.
"It was my idea. I thought of it after we watched 'the bodyguard' for the billionth time." Damon says, "I never thought she'll go through with it."

"I can't watch this." Damon says, walking away.
I tried to stop him but it was no use, he didn't listen.
My sister then follows after him shortly, i sigh and throw myself on the couch.
-
I was falling asleep when all of a sudden I was startled by a loud noise causing me to flinch and get off the couch. "What the hell?" I whisper to myself, looking around.
Who the hell is here? Or who the hell is making such noise?
"I'm sorry." I hear Liv say as she walks in, I furrow my eyebrows.
What is she doing here, "what are you doing here?" I ask confused, since her brother basically wants her dead.
"None of your concern." Was all she said before she held her hand up causing my neck to snap and my body to drop.