three

After the whole situation with Klaus and Elena. Everything was okay I guess, well for now.

I haven't been going to school, I haven't gotten the motivation to do anything. Elena is mostly over at Damon's and I'm stuck at home. Occasionally hanging out with Ric or Jeramy.

I look at the time, 8:00. Not showing up to school today either I guess. Just as I laid down I hear my door open, what the fuck.

"Hey, good morning sunshine." ugh not Damon. What can he possibly want now? I roll over to look at him, "what now Damon. Don't you have anything better to do? Go bother Elena." I groaned.

"Um actually, no I don't. Elena's with Stefan, at school." he rolls his eyes, I know that bothers him.

I shrug my shoulders, "Well shit." I say and roll back to the other side of my bed pulling the blanket towards my face and cuddling with myself.

"Get UP, come with me, or else you'll have to go to school." I roll back and look at him. "Where are you taking me?" he just rolls his eyes, "leaving in 10 minutes. Better be ready," he says walking out of my room. I mean what else am I gonna do? Nothing and I'm not planning on going to school.

I get up and stretch, making my way slowly to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I quickly throw on a pair of ripped jeans and a ripped Nirvana t-shirt that I stole from Jeremy. I slip on my shoes and quickly run downstairs, catching Damon in the kitchen looking through the pantry.

Weirdo.

I clear my throat making him jump and quickly slammed the door. "I'm ready, now let's go before I change my mind," I say looking at him. He smiles, "let's get going lil Gilbert." he says ruffling my hair as he passes by.

"Sooo where are we going?" I ask looking out the window as he drives, "honestly, no idea." so he just brought me out here for no reason.
"So you just took me out of the comfort of my home. To do nothing??" I furrow my eyebrows at him, "well, I guess yes. We also have to talk, Ya know about the whole going to school thing, graduating, being more social." he explains. "But also, wanted to hang out with you. I'm bored, Elena's at school. Stefan is weird right now because of Klaus." ah yes, no humanity Stefan. Haven't been around him ever since Klaus forced him to turn it off.
"Ok well, wanna go and get breakfast? I'm hungry and you dragged me out of my house without feeding me." I said glancing over at him. He looks at me and smiles. "Sure thing kid."
Not gonna lie, hanging out with Damon is pretty fun. Even though he can be pretty overprotective and that is just straight up annoying. Especially when it comes to guys.
We walked into the grill and sit down. As we were waiting for our food Damon speaks. "Soo any boyfriends?" I look at him as if he was dumb. "Seriously Damon, " I cover my face, "what am I not allowed to ask?" he shrugs.

"There's no boyfriends. No one likes me... Sadly." I fake cry, making him look at me. "Oh come on, he'll- or she, whichever you prefer, not judging. They'll come around." I laughed nodding.
"Ah shit, here he comes." I look at him confused before I can ask, I hear an oh so familiar accent.
"Hello, love. Hello Damon." well there goes our day.

I roll my eyes, "yeah no, not doing this today. Damon take me to school." I say trying to get up just to get kicked under the table by Damon. "Ow! What the fuck..." I silently whisper to myself sitting back down. "Don't worry I won't take up much of your time. I was wondering if you seen Stefan anywhere?" he asks not taking his gaze off of me. Which not gonna lie was making me very much uncomfortable.

I try to look anywhere else but him. So I stare at Damon which he stares at me strangely. Which in return I just shrug, "he's at school, " Damon replies. "Well thank you. Cause he seem to taken something of mine, and I would very much appreciate it back." what the fuck did this dumbass doo.

"What could he possibly have taken that's so important-" there he goes kicking me again, what the fuck Damon. I just glare at him. "That is none of your concern love, no offense. Anyway, I should get going." and he vanishes. Like literally vanishes. Not gonna lie that's pretty cool.
Girl what the fuck.
I look back at Damon, "ok so what the fuck did Stefan take?"
"And why is it so important? Isn't he like rich and old, can't he buy it again-" what is it with Damon cutting me off.
"Im calling him--, Stefan?? What the fuck did you do??" I try to tell him to put it on the speaker which he completely ignores me. Won't thanks.
I scoot over toward him and lean on the phone which just gets me a push to the head.
"Whatever I'm going to the bathroom," I whisper and get up. Once I'm done using the bathroom my phone starts ringing. It's the school, well shit. I go outside and answer the phone. "Hello? Yes, I'm sorry I'm probably gonna be out for a few more days. I have the stomach flu, " that was a fucking lie, "yes, Elena will be bringing me my work. Okay bye." I'm then thrown to the floor, ow literally what the fuck.

I look at my elbow, scratch. Oh great. "What the fuck is your pro-" ok what the fuck. I'm gonna die I'm gonna die. It's a vampire, oh Jesus.

It was just standing there, all bloody looking at me. Creepy.
I'm definitely going to die, where is Damon when I need him? I start to scoot back trying to get to the stairs but I guess that was the wrong move to do cause this mf decided to attack me,
I screamed as I tried to fight it off but he was to strong for my 5'0 weak ass.
I felt the pain in my neck as he bit me, there goes the vervain I've been forgetting to drink. My vision starts to blur when all of a sudden I'm dropped and the last thing I see is someone ripping the guys heart out and then I'm being carried, before I fully blacked out I heard a voice.
"Its okay love, your safe."
---