six

I woke up to my phone ringing, it's Elena.
I check the time, 11:00 am. I groan and answer,
"Hello? What do you want?" I say, "good morning to you too? Where were you last night? You disappeared." I roll my eyes, did she not see my message.
"I sent you a message, I'm guessing you didn't read it. Anyway, I got to go." I quickly hang up before she can reply. I throw my phone somewhere on the bed and close my eyes again.

I end up falling asleep.

"Get up sleepy head!" I hear Damon, seriously what is it with Damon.

"NO! I'm not getting up," I say propping myself up on my elbows. He rolls his eyes and makes his way towards me. "Well, I guess I'll have to take you the hard way," he says and rushes to me and picks me up, and takes me downstairs.

"I DON'T HAVE PANTS ON!" I yell slapping his back, he finally puts me down and again rolls his eyes, "trust me if I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it." he jokes and walks away, I see Stefan in the kitchen.
"Wheres Elena?" I ask holding my shirt down.
They look at each other, " Elijah has her, he found out she lied about why Esther wanted her there. She wants to kill not only Klaus but all of her children." Stefan replies, what the fuck.

"Oh my God. Is she okay?" I ask, looking at both of them. What time is it?
"Elijah came by, he has her with Rebekah. Threatening to kill her if we don't stop Esther," he adds.
Oh my god.
I run a hand through my hair, I need to talk to Klaus.

I walk away, making my way towards my room. I quickly put on some pants and slip on my shoes. I grab my phone and look at the car keys. I quickly grab them and run out.

I get into the car and I see Damon run out, he tries to stop me but I drive off. I need to find Klaus.

I pull up to his house and stare at it.

I get off and knock, he opens the door.

"Please. Don't let them hurt my sister. That's all I'm asking you. Please Klaus, if you really care for me... If you really like me. Don't let anything happen to her." I say tears falling out of my eyes, he looks angry, upset. "I'm sorry Spencer. But your sister lied, I'm not very much sure if you knew about this also," he says, stepping back.

I look up at him, confused. No matter what a person does to me I would never think about murdering them. "I swear I didn't know anything, I haven't even seen Elena- I was with you last night Klaus," I say looking down trying to stop the tears.

His face softens.

"Go home, Spencer," he says coldly and closes the door. I walk back to my car and let the tears fall again, She's gonna die.

I can't be here right now. I have to get out. I have to help Jeremy out.

I drive home texting and calling Jeremy.

He finally answers. "Jer?? Pack your things I'm coming to get you!" I say crying.

"Wait what's wrong? What's happening?" he said sounding concerned, "please God just do as I say." I hang up and continue driving, I pull up to my house.

I walk in and run upstairs, "Hey what's going on? Are you okay?" he says trying to calm me down, I look at him, "no we need to get you out of here. Damon and Stefan are gonna get Elena back. But I can't let anything happen to you." I say hugging him, "I need to get you out of here, please. I can't lose another person." I say, I quickly grab my backpack and shove things inside of it.

We both hurry to the car and I start to drive away.
"You should calm down," Jeremy says looking worried at how fast I was driving. I just wanted to get the hell out of here.

I can't take it anymore.

"Jeremy please stop talking!" I say slamming on the brakes. We had just passed Wickery Bridge.

I get off the car and start hitting the door. I feel so angry.
There's so much anger built up inside of me, sometimes I'm scared to lose control. I run my hands through my hair and wipe my face before getting back inside.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" he cuts me off, "it's okay, you're upset and worried," he says with a hand on my shoulder, I feel myself calm down.

I start driving slowly this time when all of a sudden, someone runs in front of the car, I couldn't stop until it was too late, the car flipped. It all happened so fast.
I look over a Jeremy, he was knocked out. Tears start to fill my eyes, oh my God.

"Jeremy! Jeremy oh my God! Please wake up." I yelled tugging at his hand, I reach for my bag, trying to look for my pocket knife. I quickly cut myself out and go out to the other side to help Jeremy out.
I struggled a bit but I managed to get him out.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry Jeremy." I say kneeling beside him holding his hand.

I start to look for his pulse. It's still there, faint but there. I reach for my back pocket to look for my phone but it's not there, it must have fallen out. I quickly run back to the driver's side to check for my phone, accidentally cutting my hands with all the broken glass on the floor.

I quickly dial Damon. "Damon, please! I need your help. It's Jeremy." I say crying holding my stomach.
As I'm walking back to him I see a body laying not that far from the car. Oh my God.

It was the person that had ran in front of us.

I put my hand to my mouth, "oh my God. No, Damon, I think I just killed someone." I cry,

"Where are you? I'm on my way." I hear him say, I drop my phone and run to the body laying there unconscious.

Moments later I see Damon's car pull up. I see Stefan and Elena running towards Jeremy and helping him. I'm running towards Damon when all of a sudden I feel pain, it makes me stop. "Ow, what's happening to me." I say and fall.

Damon runs towards me, the pain continues making me scream. I look up at him, and he steps back.

"Your eyes." is all he says, the pain stops and he helps me up. I look at him confused, "what are you talking about?" I ask, he ignores me and walks towards the guy's body.

He checks his pulse and his hand makes it's way towards his face. "Is he dead?" I ask coming up behind him, he slowly looks at me.

"Damon answer me." he looks away and nods.
"He is, common let's get you home. I'll call the sheriff," he says guiding me to the car, Jeremy was sitting awake already, I run up to him hugging him. "I'm so so sorry," I say hugging him tightly. He hugs me back.

I look at Stefan and Elena. "Thank you guys, I'm so sorry." Elena smiles and hugs us.

"I think there's something we need to talk about. Something about Spencer," he says clearing his throat. I look at him confused.

"Let's get y'all home." was all he said.

----
We were all in the living room drinking tea. I was waiting for Damon to speak.

"So what's wrong with me? What did you need to talk about?" I ask, playing with the pillow.

He looked hesitant, "the guy was dead Spence. Your eyes turned yellow." he says looking at me. Everyone's eyes snap towards me.

"Oh my God. Is she-" Damon cuts off Elena, what the fuck?
"Yes, I'm pretty sure she just triggered her curse." I look at Damon confused.

What curse?

"What curse?" I ask confused. They all look at each other.

"Your werewolf curse." Stefan replies making my eyes go wide.

What the fuck.