seven

I stared at Stefan, looking at him as if he was crazy.

"Your joking right? How can I be a werewolf?" I ask confused.

"That's what we have to figure out. It either came from your dad's side or your mom's." Stefan replies.
"How did I even, trigger it?" I ask, wait. The guy, I killed the guy.
"The guy was dead Spencer, you triggered your curse when he died," Damon says, my eyes start to water.

"I killed someone," I whispered. Damon looks at me and hugs me, "you didn't do it on purpose, it was an accident. Okay? An accident." he tries to comfort me.

"How long before she has to turn?" Elena asks rubbing my back.

"Till the full moon. Which won't be long, probably a day or two." Stefan says, she nods.

"You're gonna get though it, I promise." Damon smiles hugging me one more time. "You should go get some rest. You to Jeremy." He says looking at us both, I nod and get up.

I look at all of them and smile, "goodnight guys."

I walk to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. A werewolf? That sounds crazy to me.
I should look more into my family.

I take a quick shower, I get out and wrap myself in a towel and make my way to my room.
I quickly change and lay down.

I can't stop thinking about it.

Will it hurt?

What if I accidentally hurt someone.

There's no one that can help me through this, Elena is human, a werewolf bite is lethal to a vampire.

I'm gonna have to do this on my own.
———-
I woke up to my alarm, it was 6:30.
School day, yay.

I get up and stretch, and walk to the bathroom.
I wash my face and brush my teeth then apply a bit of makeup, to help me look less dead.

I walk to my room, I'll stick with jeans and a hoodie. I quickly slip on my shoes and wall downstairs. I look at my hands remembering the cuts from the glass, there's nothing there.
Ok, what the fuck, that's freaky.

Is my body going to heal on its own?

Dope.

"Good morning-" Elena cuts me off, "you can stay home if you want. You know, get some rest, you and Jeremy had a rough night," she says, I honestly feel like I should stay, but I also want to go and get my mind off things.

But sleep does sound pretty good right now.

I nod, "I guess I'll stay, is Jer staying to?" I ask her grabbing a glass of water. She nods and points up, "he still sleeping, " I nod and walk back to the living room, I turn the tv on. The news comes up, they were talking about the car accident last night. I get sick to my stomach. I quickly turned the tv off and lay down on the couch, I kick my shoes off and grab a blanket. I guess I'll take a nap.

-

I woke up startled by a knock on the door. I groan and get up making my way towards the door, still half asleep. They keep knocking, "who the fuck-" I open the door revealing Stefan. "Oh it's you, " I say and walk back towards the couch and sit down, he smiles and walks in.

"Hello to you too, " he jokes and sits down. I roll my eyes and yawn, "nice hair by the way." I quickly check with my phone camera and my hair is all messed up. "I was sleeping, nothing better to do." I said, "I'm bored, Jeremy is still asleep." I shrug.

"Have you eaten?" he asks, I shake my head. "Nope, as soon as Elena told me I could stay, I ran to the couch and knocked out," I reply fixing my hair.