eighteen

Damon and I were currently at the truck stop where Klaus has been with Hayley.
" What do you mean, she fed? I specifically told her, No Feeding. The sire bond should make her listen." Damon says to Stefan over the phone, I get closer to hear. "Right. That's what I'm saying. The sire bond isn't working." I hear Stefan say, "That's not possible," Damon replies. "Think about it. Elena's sire bond stems from her feelings for you, right? With her humanity off, she has no feelings." Stefan says making me quickly look over at Damon, oh.

"All I wanted was to break that damn bond. You're telling me now this whole time all she had to do was turn it off? What happens if she turns it back on?" Damon says elbowing me off of him. Seriously what is up with him and elbowing me.

I smack him back walking away, "I'm at a truck stop in the boonies looking for a dead vampire that might lead to Katherine and the cute.Look, just grab her and get her home. I'll be there when I can." I hear him say, "WHERE ARE YOU GOING!" I hear him shout behind me.
I simply flip him off.

"You. I thought you were still vacationing on Numbskull Island." I hear him say, I stop and furrow my eyebrows. Who the hell is he talking to?
"Damon who the fuck are you tal-" i stop as I turn around and see a blonde girl.
No other than Rebekah Mikaelson herself.

"Oh," I say staying in my spot.

"Well, I was looking for answers, and all I found was your Professor Shane, dead, and with him, anything anyone knows about the cure." She says,

"Guess you won't turn into a real girl after all." Damon smirks, my eyes snap over to him.
He walks over to him and pulls me along with him, "Oh, I'll get the cure. I just need Katherine, and I'm betting you can help me find her." She says causing Damon to let go of my arm and turn to face her, "Why would I help you?" He says, "Because I was smart enough to bring a pinch of my brother's blood. How else would you interrogate a vampire who's practically dead from a wolf bite?" She says holding up a vail of Klaus's blood, well that was smart of her.

Damon tries to take it away from her but failed.
Dumbass.

"Fine. Follow me. I might know where to look." He says giving in.

-
We were at the hospital.
Not sure why the hell we would be at a hospital, considering the fact that we are looking for a vampire. Not a human.

"Why exactly would you think a sick vampire would check into a hospital?" Rebekah says, I sign pointing a finger at her. "I'm with her on this one," I say crossing my arms.

"See that little bright thing in the sky? It's called the sun. He needs to avoid that. Plus, the hospital's open 24/7. Not to mention he's hungry and delusional." He says pointing up.
Walking past me slapping me on the back of my head.
Okay seriously what is wrong with him.

"Damon stop fucking hitting me!" I say walking up to him punching him in the back causing him to groan.
He stops and opens a door, which me and blonde girl follow him.
Damon opens the coolers to find them empty.
Well, there's that.

"Well I guess he was here," I say looking over Damon's shoulder.
"Impressive. You're like Sherlock Holmes with brain damage." She says to Damon causing me to snort.
"Stefan said the Mystic Falls Hospital had its entire blood bank raided, too." He says after looking into all the coolers.

"It looks like our vampire gets around." She says, "No. The guy's dying of a werewolf bite. He wouldn't have time to steal from both hospitals. This has to be someone else." I say looking at Damon.

"Who?" Rebekah says, "That's another problem. But on the plus side, if our guy did by chance come here, he's got nothing, which means he's nearby and he's hungry." Damon says going towards the door, but Rebekah blocks his way.

"This better not be a wild goose chase." She says, "I want to find Katherine as much as you do." He says back to her.

"Really? Why? I heard your little chat with Stefan. I know Elena's broken the sire bond. So why would you wanna find the cure? You'd just cure her back to loving your brother. I think you're best off leaving it for me." She says leaving the room, and a dumbfounded Damon.

I walk up to him pushing him, "are you dumb!" I say furrowing my eyebrows, "Don't let what she said get to you. I know Elena , I know my sister. She loves you," I tell him walking out the room,

-
It was now night time, and I was tired, bored and I want to go home.
Damon is currently sucking a nurses neck while Rebekah and I watch.

"Damon let her go! I wanna go home now," i say groaning.
"Well, nobody could ever mistake you for subtle." Rebekah says.
"You have to take pride in your work. It's okay. Come here, come here. Now. I want you to walk very slowly to your car. Off you go." He says compelling her.

"You know, I just don't see how this increases our odds any." Rebekah says making me agree with her.
"I've been on the other side of a wolf bite. First you get really sick. Then you get really hungry. Since the sun's gone down, I'm imagining he's gonna be looking for his last supper. I just laid out a 3-course, 115-pound meal for him." Damon says, making me realize what he was doing, "oh my god, poor lady, Damon you're going to hell." I say crossing my arms.

He sends me a fake smile.
"Wait who's that." I say pointing towards a man, Damon vamp speeds towards him.

"Damon?" He guy says, "Will?" Damon replies.
"Hey, buddy, I think there's something wrong with me. I need help." The man says, motioning towards his neck.
Oh that shit looked nasty.

"Oh that's gross," I say walking up them them.
To which the man shot me a look and veins went up his face.
Oh shit, I forgot . I'm human, a literal blood bag to them.

"Yeah, it's okay. I know what to do." He says, then taking his heart out making me gasp. "Oh what the fuck! Why did you do that," I say walking backwards.
"I'm going to puke," I say,
"What the bloody hell are you doing?" Rebekah says rushing over.
"He was too far gone. I put him out of his misery." He says motioning me to follow him.
——