nineteen

Once we were back home, there was a party.
Which I'm guessing Elena threw, well there goes the house.

Damon snatches the bottle out of a random persons hand and drinks out of, I turn around and see Rebekah.
What the fuck.
I furrow my eyebrows towards her confused on why she's still following us.

"Thank you. Will you please just take a hint and leave me alone?" I hear Damon say, finally noticing her.
"What are you hiding? I know you knew that vampire." She says, I look over at Damon.
"I know a lot of dead people." He says finally turning around to face her.
"You killed him to prevent me from finding Katherine to keep me from getting the cure." She says.
And honestly knowing Damon, he probably did.

"Do you really want the cure? I mean really? Look. Let me give you a little bit of advice. See these girls? They look happy, now. In five years, they're gonna settle for a mediocre starter-husband and a mind-numbing career, and about that time, they're gonna realize something you're never gonna have to learn." He says looking over at some girls, the he makes eye contact with me, "no offense Spence, if that's the life you want." He says making me look at him confusingly.
"And what would that be," She says.

"Life sucks when you're ordinary. And what makes you exactly not like them? You're a vampire. You take that cure, become human, well, you're no one, nothing. Trust me. Losing this cure is the best damn thing that ever happened to you." He says quickly looking over at me again, "again no offense, I like you." He says to me making me roll my eyes.
He then goes to walk away, leaving me behind with the blonde, I awkwardly laugh and point towards the kitchen. "I'm gonna get a drink," I say walking away before she could reply.

I grab a glass and fill it with water, just as Damon enters and scares the living crap out of, "oh for fucks sakes!" I say holding my chest.
He rolls his eyes and walks over to me, "Elena is lost, we have to go find her." He says motioning for me to follow him.
Where the hell did this bitch go?

"Elena! Elena!" I yell, trying to figure out where my sisters at.
I'm looking around and I see Care, "oh hey Care!" I say joyfully.
She smiles at me then hugs me.
"What happened to her?" I ask her, I was about to say something else when I feel myself being pushed up against a tree.
What the fuck.
"Elena?" I say confused on why she's holding me up against a damn tree by my throat.

"Girl what the fuck is wrong with yo-" She shuts me up by continuing to choke me harder this time.
I reach up towards my neck trying to get myself loose.
"Elena I can't bre-" I start before I feel her being throw off me.
Care threw her off.
"Not bad. Not technically good, but then again, Alaric didn't train you. You were probably too busy butting into people's business!" Elena says to Care.
She tries to kick Caroline but she moves, they continue to fight while I watch in fright.
I don't know what to do, I don't want to hurt my sister but I also don't want my sister to hurt her best friend.

"Oh, just stop! God. This isn't you, and you know it! You hurt my mom, Elena. How far are you gonna take this?" Caroline says, "YOU HURT SHERIFF FORBES!" I scream at her, she just rolled her eyes.

"Are you trying to make me feel bad for hurting your mom? Don't you get it? I don't care. I mean, maybe you should try to turn it all off. Who knows? You might stop whining about how Tyler left you. Added bonus: you won't have to feel guilty about all the dirty thoughts you have about Klaus." She says then turning to look at a surprised me.
What?
"Oh wait.. you do know that Spencer likes him to, right? What a shame it would be for you to go after your friends boyfriend." She says smirking.

"W-what are you talking about?" I say, stepping forward.

"Shut up!" Caroline says to Elena.

"Make me!" She replies.

I look at her my eyes turning yellow, I run up to her.
I guess I'll be having to fight my sister after all.

"You fight like a girl," She tells me, pushing me backwards making me fall, she grabs my arm forcefully and I hear a crack.
She broke my arm.
She broke my fucking arm.
I yell out in pain, "Elena!" I say loudly.

I see Caroline coming trying to stake her but Stefan and Damon appear and get her.

"Let go of me!" She says trying to get out of Damon's grip.
" I admit, under any other circumstances, this would be a major turn-on." I roll my eyes at his unnecessary comment.

"Get her out of here," Stefan says kneeling down besides me taking a look at my arm.

I look up at him giving him a reassuring smiles, "I'll be okay, it'll heal." I say.
He stands up holding out his hand for me to take.

I was currently sitting in the living room with Caroline.
She was trying to get ahold of Tyler.
She turns to look at me as she got a message. "Hey, I have to leave. I'll catch you later," she says giving me a small smile, I nod at her and she leaves.

I sigh and rub my face, what a day it has been.
Never would of that I'd be physically fighting my sister.
I miss her, I miss Jer.

I miss my family.

"You alright?" I hear Stefan say breaking me out of my thoughts.
I look over at him giving his a small smile, "yeah, I mean besides the fact that my sister almost killed me," I say sitting back, "Look, it's not her. You have to remember that. With her emotions off, she's the worst version of herself." He say sitting down next to me, "she's still your sister."
I nod, "I know." I say back to him, I lay my head on his shoulder.
"How do we get her back.. or what if we can't?" I say sitting up to look at him, "we just lost our baby brother." I add, "sometimes I wish I could turn it off too. The pain, it keeps getting stronger. I can't take it anymore.. but I'm trying to stay strong for Elena. I have to,  I'm the oldest sibling. It's the least I could do," I say wiping a tear that had fallen.

He looks at me and holds my hand.
He grabs the side of my head bringing his head close making our foreheads touch, "It's okay, you'll get through this. You're strong, I love you." He says plating a kiss on my forehead, hugging me.
That was it, that's what brought me to tears.