fifteen

Elena and I haven't been speaking since the other day. Which I don't blame her.

We were currently in the house with Matt and Jeremy.
She was talking with Bonnie.
I decided to be nosy and listen to their conversation.

"Where are you?" I hear Elena ask Bonnie, "I told Caroline I'd take her place at decade dance prep, but none of the rest of you showed up." I hear Bonnie say, I would help her. But I'd rather not leave the house.

Sorry BonBon.

"I know. I'm sorry. I had to, though. I've got Jeremy under house arrest because Kol wants to kill him. And Klaus wants to take him on some vampire-slaying road trip. And since neither of them were invited in, it's the only place that I can keep him safe, " my head jerks up at the mention of Klaus's name.

I stop listening to their conversation and get up, "what happened to all the food I just bought like.. 2 days ago?" I say confused, they ate everything.

I groan walking back towards the couch throwing myself accidently kicking Matt.

"I'm so sorry," I say quickly, "I'm bored.." I say looking over at the two guys playing video games.

"hey can I pla-" I'm cut off by both of them telling me no.

Well shit.

I huff and cross my arms over my chest.

I hear Elena say something that caught my attention, "Listen, I have a plan to put an end to all of this. I want Jeremy to kill Kol." My eyes widen and I turn to look at her. They're planning on killing Klaus's brother?!

"You want him to kill an original?" I hear Bonnie reply.

"Think about it. Kol's sire line must stretch to the moon by now. If Jeremy kills Kol, every vampire that he's ever turned, not to mention everyone that they've turned, will die, which means the Hunter's mark will be complete, and we'll have our key to finding the cure." Elena says, I look over at her again.

I thought she didn't care about the cure anymore?

I hear Elena turn the sink on, I look over and see her hands burn. What the fuck?
Vervain in the water?

I throw my hands in the air and sigh, "well I'm going to sleep, I'm bored. I'm tired, and Elena won't let me leave the house." I say getting up and walking upstairs to my room.

---

I woke up to a bunch of noise coming from downstairs. What the fuck is happening?

I groan and get up lazily walking out of my room, what the hell are they doing?

As I was making my way downstairs I hear a voice. A very familiar voice.

Kol.

"Now, like I said, I don't fancy the hunter's curse. So I'm just gonna chop off your arm, but don't worry. I'll heal you right up with a bit of blood after. Sorry about the sting. Now, which arm is it? Is it left or right? I'll just chop off both to be safe, " I hear him say.

My eyes widen and run into the kitchen.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yell, scared and confused.

He looks up, and smirks.

I see Elena come in and stop him, "Jeremy, NOW!" she says, before I could say anything, Jeremy killed Kol with the white oak stake.

Oh my God.

What has he done.

I look up at him my hands on my mouth.