eight

I woke up and realized I wasn't in my bed.
I quickly look around the room and see that Klaus is still sleeping.

I remember everything that happened last night, which makes my stomach flutter.
I can't believe that happened.

I try to get out of bed silently and quickly put on my clothes. I grab my phone and start tiptoeing at the room, highly closing the door behind me.
I get out of the house and check my phone, a bunch of missed calls from Damon and my sibling.
I continue to walk away, once I'm further away from the house I call Damon

"Hey-" he cuts me off, "Where the hell were you Spencer? We've been calling you!" he says angrily.
I roll my eyes, "I'm sorry I should've called. I stayed with a friend. But I'm okay, can you pick me up?" I say.
He sighs, "Yes just let me know where you're at. On my way." he says, I quickly tell him where I'm at, I sit on a bench waiting for him to get here.

I look at my phone. 10:30. It was still pretty early.
I see Damon's car pull up, I quickly get up and get in the car.

"Good morning, so who's this 'friend' that you stayed with?" he asks glancing at me, my heartbeats fast for a few seconds, I look at him. "Uh my new friend ra..chel," I say slowly, looking out the window.

"Since when do you have friends? No offense," he asks confused, " seriously?" I ask looking at him.

"What the only people you hang out with is your sister and her friends." he shrugs, I laugh.

If only he knew bitch, if only he knew.

"Todays the full moon, " I say, trying to change the subject. He looks at me, "oh shit, it is?" he replies.

"Yes, and I found someone who can help me," I mumble, "but I doubt you're gonna like who it is," I say, glancing at him.
His head snaps at me, "oh no, if it's who I think it is. You are crazy!" he says looking at me, I furrow my eyebrow.
"There's no one else who can help me! I can kill any of you! Literally." I respond turning to look at him.

"Well, you'll just get tired up and you'll be good." he looks at me, "you don't need help from Klaus," he adds.
I roll my eyes and sit back, "whatever." I mumble.

We get home and I quickly go inside.
"Hey.. Where were you?" Elena asks as I walk in.
"At a friend's house." I simply say and walk up to my room and lay down.

I can't stop thinking about what's going to happen, I'm not going to lie, I'm really scared.

I'm afraid I'm gonna hurt, someone.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when my phone starts ringing, Klaus.

"Hey." I softly say, smiling.

"Hello, love. I see you have a habit of leaving before I can see you," he says, I chuckle. I realized that I always leave without saying anything. Which kinda makes me feel bad that I left this morning after you know, what happened last night.

"I'm sorry, you looked so peaceful sleeping. Didn't want to bother you." I say, hearing him laugh.

"Well, next time stay and don't leave without saying a word." He replies.

"Will do." I say.

"So i was actually calling about tonight's situation. I'll pick you up before the sun sets. I'll see you later love." He says, "alright I'll be waiting, bye." I hang up and throw my phone on the other end of the bed.

I end up just laying there looking at my ceiling, which resulted in me falling asleep.

I woke up and quickly checked the time, 4:00.
I get up and stretch, I walk downstairs where I see everyone sitting on the couch.
"What are y'all doing here? No offense." I asked walking into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"We're taking you to our house. You'll be safe there." Stefan says, my eyes snap towards him.

"What?" I ask, "we'll tie you up there," Damon replies, I roll my eyes and grab my shoes.

"Alright. Well, let's get going. So we have enough time." I say walking towards the door. Damon walks with me, "I'll be over there in a bit." Elena says, I smile and nod.

We get into the car and he starts to drive away.

"I'm fucking scared," I say playing with my hoodie.
He looks over at me, "it'll be okay, you'll get through this." he replies patting my leg for reassurance.

Shit, I hope so.

We get to the house and he takes me to the basement or whatever the fuck this is.

"Ok get on the floor, time to chain you up," he says smirking. I roll my eyes and let him chain me up.

"Kinky," I whisper to myself.

"Okay so you're all tied up, we'll be just upstairs if you need anything. I'll be right back," he says and leaves.

I reach for my phone and see that I have missed calls from Klaus and a few text messages.
I wish he could be here.

It feels like forever since I've been down here, probably like 30 minutes have passed.

I see Caroline come in.
"Hey, how are you doing?" she says leaning on the doorframe. I give her a small smile, "I'm scared." I say looking up at her.

"You'll be okay. It'll hurt, but you'll get through. I remember when I saw Tyler turn for the first time." she tells me with a small smile.
Her phone starts ringing, "it's my mom. I'll be right back." she says and leaves me alone.

I pull out my phone and as I was about to reply to Klaus, I hear someone walking.

"Hello, love." I look up and see Klaus, thank God he's here.
I smile, "hey... Sorry about not replying." I say, he smiles, then it fades away.

"You shouldn't turn in here, it'll be best if you do it outside." he says and comes and rips off the chains.

He holds his hand out, "come on now, we don't have much time left." I take his hand and he rushes us out of there, we're now in the woods.

I start feeling pain, "ow son of bitch." I say to myself, it was pretty much dark outside by now.
I was scared.

"I can't do this. It hurts." I drop to the floor, feeling my bones break making me scream out in pain. I grab on to the floor, grasping it.

"It's okay, give in to the pain. It'll be much easier and faster this way." I hear him say, I keep feeling pain.

I scream again, looking up at him. "Let it in," he says.

So I do.