Twenty-five

SEASON 6

———-

Graduation, Klaus leaving without a word, getting into college, Mystic Falls and the anti-magic border, but the one that hurt the most was losing Bonnie and Damon.
It's been a while, about 4 months.
I haven't been able to get over it, but I've been trying.
I haven't stopped looking for a way to bring them back, something tells me.. that they aren't dead.
I know they aren't dead.

I had to keep searching for my friends.
I haven't seen Stefan in four months, Caroline also dropped out, and Elena is... grieving in a weird way.

I look at my phone, late again.
I start to quickly run towards the door, but I bump into someone causing me to fall.
I groan. "Okay seriously what the fu-" I look up to see who it was, Tyler.
"Oh hey Tyler!" I say watching him open the door, I quickly get up and walk in before him.
"Gilbert, late again." I hear Alaric say, I look over at him mouthing a sorry.
"Ah. Mr. Lockwood.. How generous of the squad to lend you to us." He says looking over at Tyler, "sorry I'm late," he says making his way towards Liv.

I walk towards Elena sitting down next to her, I smile.
"Hey sis," I say, she looks over and smiles.
I sit there and listen to Altaic teach, "Typically not all occult groups held a consensus on the topic." He says, I look at my phone still listening to what he's saying.
"...Apostles, Athanasian Creeds Tertullian..."

I look at Elena, "Have you heard from Stefan?" I ask her, she looks over and shakes her head. "Nope, he won't call back."

" ...and the western church were inclined to believe in resurrection of the flesh, whereas the Gnostics held the firm belief that resurrection existed only in a spiritual sense." He says continuing his teaching, I start coloring on my notebook because I was dying of bored.
"Sorry.." I hear Elena whisper making me look over at her in confusion. "What?" I ask her, she pints at her drink and then Alaric, making my mouth form and 'O'.
"Uh, whereas others like the early church Fathers..."

"I need to get out of here. It's boring!" I whisper yell towards her making her roll her eyes.
I throw my head back and groan.
I hate learning. I hate school. I thought I graduated, I should've just dropped out of college.

———
I look over at Elena, "Hey sis, I got to go. Catch you later?" I smile and nod.
I watch her leave and stop Luke which makes me look at her confused.
What is she doing with Luke?
I shrug and continue walking towards my dorm.
I miss Bonnie, hell I miss Damon also.
I can't believe it's been 4 months.
4 months without them and Elena is acting as if she's okay.
Yeah she cried for Bonnie but Damon.. it's as if she has forgotten.
I walk into my room closing the door behind me.
I throw my bag on my bed and lay down.
What a day it's been, I miss Stefan.
—-

Elena was currently talking to Matt on the phone, "Why isn't Jeremy answering his phone?" Elena asks, I tell her to put it on speaker.
" I don't know. He's probably doing homework or something." Matt says, I roll my eyes.
"That don't sound like homework to me." I say chuckling as I hear the video games I'm the background.
"Doing homework? Put me on speaker, please. Jeremy, I know you can hear me. Get your butt off that couch and do something productive." Elena says.
"Or what? You're gonna come here and make me?" Jer says, I let out a loud laugh. "Please! Elena might not be able to cross over but I sure can." I say.
"Or I'll have the sheriff arrest you and drag you to the town border, where I will kick your ass myself. Matt, a little help, please." Elena says.
"Yeah I'll deal with him." Matt replies.
"Thank you." She says hanging up.
"Well, I'll check up on him. Don't worry, he's going through it. He misses Bonnie, just like we all do." I say looking over at her smiling.
She nods and smiles back, "alright well, I'll be right back. Call me if anything." She says.
I nod and get up, I grab my phone and walk out.
——-

I was walking alone, trying to find any of my friends.
I see Tyler, I sigh going up to him. "Hey Ty." I say, "Sup Spencer," he replies looking around for someone. I furrow my eyebrows.
"Who are you looking for? You okay?" I ask, he nods and tells me to follow him.
We walk up to Luke.
"Hey. Have you seen Elena?" Luke asks, "uh no actually. Have you?" I ask.
"She's not coming. Apparently she's not in her right mind." Tyler says making me look over at him.
"What do you mean?" I say at the same time that Luke asked, "what happened?"

"Is this what you've been up to all summer? Messing with Elena's brain? Does it help with the guilt or are you just desperate for friends?" Tyler says looking over at the blonde.
"What have you been doing to Elena?" I ask angrily.

"Where's Elena now?" Luke asks.
"Why? So you can trick her into thinking Damon's alive? Who does that? She almost killed someone." Tyler responds, making my eyes widen.
What has has he been doing to my sister?

"You're drunk. Don't touch me." Luke says trying to reach for Tyler's beer.
That caused Tyler to grab him by the neck.
"Hey Tyler stop. Let him go!" I say putting my hand on his shoulder, which he just pushed off forcefully.
"Where's your magic now, Parker? What's wrong? You can't chant? You stay away from Elena, or you're gonna have a problem your magic wand can't fix." Tyler says angrily to him.
"Hey! Knock it off! Knock it off!" Alaric says coming over and separating them.

"You got it under control, huh? Huh?" Alaric says causing Tyler to leave.
"You want to tell me what that was about? Come on. Let's get out of here" Alaric says looking at Luke, then turns to me motioning for me to follow him.
—————-

I was in the car with Caroline and Enzo.
She was talking to Elena on the phone, "Yeah, but we are literally chasing a lead. W-what if we find something out? Yeah, you know what if Damon returns home and everything returns back to normal? And you're just sitting there all confused and weird?" I say butting into their conversation.
"Then Alaric will bring back my memories." Elena says, making me roll my eyes.
"But-" Caroline starts to say, "But what? Go ahead, Caroline say what you need to say. I don't want to...pressure you into agreeing." Elena responds.

"I--don't know what to say, I was actually trying to think of what Bonnie would say." Caroline says.
"And?" Elena asks.

"And...she'd say that you should do what's best for you." Care replied.
"Look, I think it's great that you still have hope, I really do but--for my own survival I need to let him go." Elena says.
I groan, I don't agree with her erasing all her memories with Damon.
"Well, then go on with your what-would-bonnie-bennett-do plan." Caroline says laughing.
"I'll make bumper stickers," Care adds

"I love you," Elena says, "i love you too Spencer," I smile.
"I love you too," Care and I respond at the same time.
I hang up the phone and sit back.
"Girl bonding. I heard you dropped out of college." Enzo says to Care.
"I told her not to," I butt it.

"And I heard you were a lurker who was spying on my life. When do we exit?" Caroline says making me snort.
"Soon, uh. You should reconsider. Looks can only get a girl so far these days." Enzo says.
"Yeah, well I'm not taking feminist tips from a guy who just used his tongue to get secrets out of a coat check girl." She replies.
"Garment detendant."
"You just made that up. So, did you also make up the 'Gemini Coven' lead too? Because I've never heard of them. Who are they?" Care says, "if you're lying.. I will let Spencer bite you." She adds causing Enzo to look back at me.
"Oh how lovely.." he whispers.
"No idea, that's not where we're headed." He adds looking back at her.
"What?! Wait, where are we going?" I ask confused.
"You'll see," he says smirking.
——————

We were at Stefan house.
This is why Enzo wouldn't tell us.
"Oh good! Showing up at someone's house uninvited, my favorite." I joke.
"Well what are we waiting for!" I say jumping out the car.
"Are y'all coming?" I ask motioning for them to get off.
"Just in case Gemini Coven plan does not work.. I have a plan of my own. Which I'm not going to say so I won't jinx it." I say looking back at them.

Caroline clears her throat, I furrow my eyebrows at her.
"What?" I ask she motions for me to turn around.
A girl.
Oh, "uh, hey!"
—-

"Stefan! You are a hard man to track down. Uh, I wasn't sure if you're new..friend would invite us in but she said that this was your place. Which means...open invitation to all your mates, right? Got any bourbon?" Enzo says as we all walk into Stefan's house.
I look over at Caroline. She looks a angry, she exchanges a look with Stefan, who looks a kind of guilty.
I clear my throat awkwardly.
Well this will be a long night.
____________