nine

I stood there naked confused.
Leafs in my hair, it was chilly.

"Klaus? Klaus!" I call out for him, I wrap my arms around my chest area.
He speeds over to me with his jacket.
"Here love. Let's get you inside shall we?" he says helping me cover myself and taking me back to the house.
As we entered, I see Stefan and Damon quickly come up to us.
"Where the hell were you? Why do you take her?!" Damon exclaims angrily, I look over at him. "Chill, I'm okay. He helped me through it, the least you can do is thank him." I say standing in front of Klaus.

"Why are you naked?" he is seriously stupid??
I roll my eyes, "my clothes were ruined." I reply, "now can I go change?" I walk away, telling Klaus to follow me.
"Why does he need to follow you?" I bear Damon ask, "because l need to talk to him." I yell walking upstairs.

"I usually keep clothes here, I'll be back. You can wait outside the door." I say turning to look back at him. He smirks, "It's nothing I haven't seen love." he says which I quickly give him a light smack on the arm. "Shut up! We're in a house filled with vampires. They'll hear." I whisper shout.

He laughs and closes the door.
I grab a pair of underwear and black sweats and a random white shirt.

I open the door again. "Okay, I'm done," I say stepping out of the room. He smiles, "you look beautiful." he whispered, making me blush and playfully push him.
We walk back downstairs and I lead him to the front door.
"Okay well, thank you so much for today. I really appreciate it, and so does Damon and Stefan. As much as they don't want to admit it." I said loudly looking back at them.
"Anytime love, now go gets some rest. You'll need it," he says smiling, I smile back. "Bye." I close the door and see everyone staring.

"Seriously!" Caroline is the first to speak to, I roll my eyes.
"It was nothing, y'all are always overreacting," I say walking to sit on the sofa next to Bonnie.

She looks at me, "so he's defiantly got a thing for you. I can sense it." she says, I slowly look at her.

I look at her as if she's crazy, "yall are nuts, ain't no way-" I hear my phone buzz, I check it. It's Klaus.
I try to hold in my smile.

Spend the night with me:)
I'll be waiting for you outside.

"Guys guess what. I'm gonna head on home. I'm really tired and I don't plan on staying here, I want my bed." I say quickly getting up.

"Alright. I'll drive you-" I cut Stefan off, "that won't be necessary. I feel like walking. It's nice out, I'll just text when I'm home." I quickly say.

"And I take it that you'll be spending the night here?" I look over at Elena. She nods, "yes, and Jer's going with Matt." I smile and nod.

"Alright well I should get going, goodnight," I say and walk out the front door, I quickly text Klaus.

I see him parked further down the street. I walk over and knock on the window. He unlocks it and lets me in.
"How did guy manage to leave without them questioning you?" he asks driving off.
"Told them I was walking home," I reply glancing at him.
He smirks and continues to drive.

----
We got to his house pretty quickly, once we were getting off, he speeds us to the house.

He closes the door and walks up to me.
"You must be very exhausted love. Let's go get some rest." he leads me to his room, he closes the door.

He changes and lays down, patting the side next to him. I walk towards him, sitting down on the bed beside him.
He smiles, his finger tracing my arm. There's something about his touch that just drives me crazy.

I slowly look at him, he sits up.
His hand coming up to my cheek.
Our faces leaning closer, till there's little space between our lips.

I look into his eyes, down to his lips.

He kisses me.

It's a sweet kiss, soft and light.

I pull away from the kiss, making him look at me confused.
I stare into his eyes for a bit longer, before grabbing his shirt and pulling him back.
He looks surprised.

I lay down, him following.
He's hovering on top.

His shirt ends up coming off, mine next.

He pulls away for a few seconds looking into my eyes, asking for permission.

I nod.

He continues.

——-

I was laying there in Klaus's arms.
It felt nice. Good.

My phone starts ringing.
God who is it now.

I look at it. Elena, I ignore it. Putting the phone on do not disturb.
"Who seems to be calling you?" he asks twirling my hair around his fingers.
"My sister," I say looking up at him.

He smiles.

"You should get some sleep. Goodnight love," he says, continuing to play with my hair. Which eventually led to me falling asleep.

-

I woke up to an empty bed, as usual. I get up putting on my clothes, slip on my shoes, and check my phone. 10:00 am.

I have no calls or messages.
Weird.

Someone's usually blowing up my phone by now.

I walk downstairs.
"Klaus?" I call out, he's not here. Hm weird.

I check my phone again, maybe I should just go home.

"Well hello there." I hear someone say, startling me.
I look back, i's Elijah and Rebekah.

"Hey...Sorry I was just leaving." I say shyly, motioning towards the door.

"No offense but what are you doing here?" Rebekah asks smiling, my heart starting racing. Shit, I can't let anyone know about what's going on between me and Klaus, not even if it's siblings.

"I uh, Klaus helped me through my first full moon. So I just crashed." I say, pursing my lips.
They look at each other trying to hide their smiles, which makes my heart race even more.
"Sweetheart I can hear your heart beating. We heard everything. It's okay we won't tell anyone." she says, making my face heat up and my cheeks go red.

Oh, God.
Kill me now. Literally.

My eyes widen, "oh my god. I'm so sorry." she smiles, "It's okay love, here I'll give you a ride home.
I smile, "thank you."

She drives me home.

"Thank you for the ride." I say and get out, "you are welcome."

I quickly make my way toward the door.
Which again, wasn't locked.

I run up to my room and lay down, God that was so embarrassing.

---

Sorry for this shitty chapter.:(( anyways ill try to make the other better.🖤