Twenty-Six

I had left to New Orleans to find a witch that can help bring my friends back, and to help with the anti magic border.
There had to be someone here to help.
...And Im also here to see Klaus.

——-

I stood in front of a bar, "Rousseau's".
I walk in, I know I'm not old enough for a bar but, I have a fake i.d which I have never used and now it can come in handy.
Looking around I make my way towards the bar, I sit down taking off my jacket.
I pull out my phone seeing that I had missed calls from Elena.
Did she not get any of my messages telling her where I was going to be at?
I see a text from Caroline explaining to me how Elena went through getting her memories erased. I roll my eyes turning off my phone, I didn't agree with her doing this, what if we find a way to bring Damon back and she can't even remember him? All because she can't deal with pain for a while.

I run my hands over my face groaning, I then see a blonde girl come up to me.
She smiles, "what can I get you?" She asks sweetly.
I smile back, "I'll have a coke, please." I say, she nods and walks away.
I look at the time, 7 pm.
She comes back with my coke placing it in front of me.
"Thank you," I say, she nods.
"Soo, are you new here? Haven't seen you around." She asks, "I just came to visit an old friend," I reply.
She nods and walks away, "well I'll be here if you need anything. I'm Cami," She says. "Spencer," I reply.
I pull out my phone as it starts to ring, Caroline.
"Hello?" I ask, "where are you?!" I hear her say.
I roll my eyes, "taking a vacation.. I'm in New Orleans." I reply.
"New Orleans? What are you doin-" I cut her off, "I came to try to find someone that can help us bring Damon and Bonnie back... I can't just give up, I have to keep looking. Elena might have gotten rid of her memories about Damon, but I can't! I can't forget about my two best friends!" I reply frustrated.
She sighs, "Alright.. just be careful. I love you,"
I smile, "I love you too.." I say hanging up.
I was about to get up when I heard a familiar voice I hadn't heard in a long time.
A voice I missed.
A voice I was hoping to hear again.
"Spencer?" I turn around to face a blonde curly haired man standing there, surprised to see me.
"Klaus?" I whisper standing up to hug him.
He instantly hugged me back, god how I missed him.
How I missed his hugs, his scent.
I missed everything about him.
"What are you doing here, love?" He asks, pulling my chin up.
"It's a long story.. really," I say looking into his eyes.
I clear my throat and back away, "uh one sec," I say walking back and handing Cami a twenty dollar bill.
I smile at her and say goodbye.
I grab my jacket and my bag, I motion for Klaus to follow me.
"So, what is it that brings you to New Orleans?" He asks again as we walk outside.
It was nice out.
"Well to start off, Bonnie and Damon are kind of... dead." I say putting my hands in my back pocket.
It felt weird to say that out loud.
I doesn't feel right saying that they're dead.
He looks over at me with sad look on his face, "I'm sorry for your loss." He says stopping me from walking looking me in the eyes.
I give him a small smile, "but.. we're trying to find a way to bring them back... if that's even possible," I say laughing a bit.
I know I might have to just accept the fact that they're gone. But I can't.
There's a loophole to everything... right?
"I'll help you with anything that you need love, you can always count on me." He says putting his hand up to my cheek, caressing it lightly.
"But... we have a lot to catch up on. And I want you to meet someone." He says smiling at me, I smile back.
He holds his hand out for me to grab, I take it and we continue our walk.

———-