four

I woke up in a strange room, what the fuck am I doing here? What even happened.
As I try sitting up I feel pain in my neck, I go to touch it and suddenly I start remembering everything. Oh my God.
I was attacked, I almost died. Where am I, and where's Damon? I don't recognize this room. I slowly get off the bed still feeling slightly dizzy. I was in an oversized t-shirt and grey sweats. Who changed me? How long have I been out? I quickly put on my shoes and search for my phone, which is nowhere to be found. Well shit, fuck that phone I need to get out of here. I silently walk out of the room trying to not make any noise, I successfully got out of the mysterious house. I look around, it was dark out, I quickly make a run for it and get out of sight from the house. Damn, I wish I had my phone, I don't even know where I am or what time it is.

----

I eventually found my way back home which took me a while because I didn't know where the hell I was. As I approach my house it didn't look like anyone's home.

Shit the key.

I look under the pot where we had the extra key, and it's not there. Great, fucking great.
I try turning the knob praying that the door was unlocked and it opened. Yes, thank God.

I quickly and silently make my way in, closing the door quietly. I tiptoe towards the stairs thinking I got away with getting inside without anyone noticing. Until Im stopped by a familiar voice. Elena's.
Ah great here come the questions.
"Hey! Where the hell have you been Spencer?? We've been looking for hours! Do you even know what time it is??" she practically yells. No, I clearly don't bitch.
I roll my eyes, just then Stefan, Damon, and Caroline appear, "yeah you completely disappeared on me this morning!" Damon exclaims. Well yeah if you would've come looking for me sir, we wouldn't be in this situation.
I can't tell them about earlier, they're not gonna trust me being by myself. So I have to lie. I shrug, "I'm sorry the school called and I panicked, so went to finish some things up and then I went to visit my dad." I cringe at the last lie, my dad doesn't even check up on me even though he knows I exist. Yup, you heard it, I'm not exactly a Gilbert. Her eyes soften and she gives me a slight smile. "Well, you could've at least called or texted. I was worried sick about you." she says and comes to hug me whiuc I return, "about that, I kind of lost my phone." I scratch my head, she rolls her eyes and smiles.
"It's okay, I'm just glad you're fine." I nod and look at Damon, who's looking me up and down. Oh no. My clothes.
I make eye contact with him and he sends me questioning eyes. I shrug, looking away.
"Well I'm gonna go to bed, I'm really tired. Goodnight." with that I walk back upstairs and into my room. I throw myself on my bed and grab my laptop. Where the hell is my phone. Maybe I dropped it when I was attacked. Ugh, I'm gonna have to get a new one.
I hear a knock at my door which startles me, "come in." I loudly speak respond. In comes Damon, ah great.
"I know what you said down there was bullshit. Now, where were you? And what's with the change of clothes?" oh shit, my heart starts to race. "Oh, I took a shower at my dad-" he cuts me off, "I can hear your heart beating super fast, now what happened." I can't tell him. I have to think of something quick.

"Fine, but you can't tell Elena," I say shutting my laptop, he comes and sits at the end of my bed. His eyes widening, "I didn't actually visit my dad, he doesn't even speak to me. I was actually at a guy's house. But I didn't want to tell Elena that, she'll go crazy." I lie, which causes him to look shocked, he didn't expect that to come out of my mouth. "Oh ky God, what the fu-." I cut him off by throwing a pillow at him, I mean I wasn't lying about being at someone else's house. So that wasn't a complete lie, I just left out me getting almost killed and the stranger's house.
"Shut up, nothing happened. We just talked. No leave I'll see you tomorrow." I cover my face, making him chuckle. "Well alright, I won't tell Elena. But next time give me a heads up about where you're going. Goodnight kid." he pats my head and leaves.
That was close.